Getting out of the 180's???

You're on Page 31 of 34
Go to
  • Zombie thread resurrection!!!!

I got my first look at the 180s today and expect to be moving over to this thread sometime in the next week or so. Apparently I'll be alone, since there haven't been any posts for like 8 months, but I'm excited to make the move and talk to myself.
  • I am about 5 lbs away and just starting out! Hope to join you soon
  • Welcome scarletrunner. From the post I saw of yours in another thread, you might get here before I do. I was back up to 190.2 today.
  • Quote: Welcome scarletrunner. From the post I saw of yours in another thread, you might get here before I do. I was back up to 190.2 today.
    I just commented on the other thread! I am holding steady at 192 today. Fickle fickle scales!

I have full faith that your 180s will stick very soon! You got this
  • Lacerta! I see you are at 189!! Congrats!
  • Quote: Lacerta! I see you are at 189!! Congrats!
    Thanks. I've been up and down and up and down, just hanging out right around that 190 point. I'm hoping to be down under 189 tomorrow, and then it will feel like I'm really in the 180s. Right now, I'm having as many 190 days as 189 days.
  • Quote: Zombie thread resurrection!!!!

I got my first look at the 180s today and expect to be moving over to this thread sometime in the next week or so. Apparently I'll be alone, since there haven't been any posts for like 8 months, but I'm excited to make the move and talk to myself.

Congrats . Mine goes up and down too. I can keep you company for a while. 186.6
  • Thanks, I still haven't gotten below 189. I spent several days back in the 190s and am back at 189.6 again today. Eventually, I will have another drop. I'm still hoping to get into the 187s by the end of the month. We'll see.
  • I've been struggling. Stuck in the 190's. Decided to jump on the scale this afternoon (after eating breakfast and lunch today) and I was at 189-point-something. I'm happy about that!

I haven't posted for a long time, but I'm back and ready to lose weight. I have gained quite a bit since I've been gone.
  • Way to go NFTM17. Always nice to find out you weigh less than you thought.

I finally saw a number under 189 today (188.6), and I haven't seen a 190 for over a week now, so I think I'm legitimately in the 180s at last. I have a feeling this decade will be very slow for me. I'm going to set my goal to be out of it by the end of July.
  • I have been pretty stagnant, going between 188 and 189. But I also did not eat great this weekend and definitely did not drink enough water. On the other hand, it is full on yard work season so lots of raking, weeding, cleaning up of the yard, and many many steps a day. I really should measure those!
  • scarletrunner: Yay for yard work, I guess :P I don't really like working in the yard, but it definitely does get your activity level up. I haven't done much yard work yet, but I did clean out my closet and throw out or donate a bunch of clothes that are now 2-5 sizes too big. I didn't get rid of the stuff yet that is only 1 size too big. They still sort of fit if I needed them for emergency backup in case I rip my correctly sized jeans or something.

I've had a pretty good week and am down into the 186s as of this morning. 186.6 yay
  • That's amazing Lacerta!!! Congrats! Cleaning out the closet is a bit of a workout in and of itself lol.

With 5 acres I have tons of work outside to get done, especially now that the snow is almost gone. I have about 3 weeks of moving plants in and out of the house and greenhouse, those pots are getting heavy so maybe I can count it as weightlifting??
  • Last couple of days have been good, so I've moved into the lower half of the 180s. 184.4 today.
  • I see we are all still hanging in there. Made it down to 179.6.