One good choice I made today is:

You're on Page 3 of 26
Go to
  • hard question. today im having a slack day..... not counting calories, drinking diet soda... laying in bed. but one good choice i made is to stop eating when im full and go for a walk later tonight.
  • Quote: hard question. today im having a slack day..... not counting calories, drinking diet soda... laying in bed. but one good choice i made is to stop eating when im full and go for a walk later tonight.
    To stop eating when you are full is a MAJORLY excellent choice! Awesome!

(also, walking, I love walking!)
  • Really cold, fresh strawberries with breakfast, so yummy on these hot and humid days of August. Feel good pressed to my migrainey forehead too -- BONUS.
  • Went for a walk when I woke up. And got on treadmill after lunch.
    I feel pretty good, about that.
  • Made brownies for my kids' teachers, and didn't eat a CRUMB or lick the beaters.
  • Bought watermelon instead of bagels.
  • new to this thread, I' do a modified combination low carb/paleo.

Went to a new place by the job kinda of like chipotle, but they have way more options, skipped all the grains they normally add and got a seltzer instead of the strawberry lemonade.
  • I had an on plan breakfast and lunch (before the binge monster reared its ugly head, lol)
  • I woke up and found lots of junk in the house... Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches looked particularly good for breakfast because I tried to reason to myself that they're not that bad for you, but I know myself, and I don't think I could eat just one. But I settled on a bowl of cereal and I plan on walking later.

edit: completed my one hour and forty minute walk.
  • I had a bad day, and ate some unhealthy foods. but didn't go overboard. (a little bit of jelly beans, and some ginger snap cookies, lol!)
  • Worked out when I really wanted to stay in bed and watch TV, going to make a nice on plan breakfast rather than going out.
  • Watermelon on the grill last night, with balsamic. Lovely!
  • Sorry you had a bad day high five on not going overboard.

Quote: I had a bad day, and ate some unhealthy foods. but didn't go overboard. (a little bit of jelly beans, and some ginger snap cookies, lol!)
  • Yesterday, was kind of a blah day..but I baked some chicken wings to bring in for lunch and I actually brought lunch and breakfast in today. Zumba after work.

Hope everyone has a great day.
  • I decided to treat myself to a Frosty from Wendy's yesterday. I wanted to make sure I didn't get a monster-sized portion, so when I ordered at the speaker, I asked for the "smallest size Frosty" they made. At the food window they handed me the tiniest Frosty I have ever seen. It was slightly larger than a shot glass Apparently a teeny tiny child-sized Frosty exists. I felt ridiculous even holding this thing! It disappeared in the cupholder in my car lolol!

So I unintentionally made a "better" food choice yesterday, despite my best effort. I wasn't even mad.