Maple breakfast sausage.

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • oh for crying out loud -- I just bought a WHACK of chicken and turkey on sale and had to cook it. I couldn't think what to do, so I just had "ground-meat-a-palooza". I now have 6 different spiced meat crumbles to put in salads or whatever.
    And NOW I wanna make Maple SAUSAGE PATTIES....
  • I can't wait to try these. Just gotta get me some wf syrup. Any other ideas with the syrup as I don't like the pancakes, maybe if I had the syrup though the pancakes could be better.....hmm
  • Quote: I can't wait to try these. Just gotta get me some wf syrup. Any other ideas with the syrup as I don't like the pancakes, maybe if I had the syrup though the pancakes could be better.....hmm
    I make homemade, sugar free terriyaki sauce with it...combine soy sauce, WF pancake syrup, ginger, garlic and mustard powders.

I also cook frozen rhubarb and add WF pancake syrup, Stevia and cinnamon to it. YUM!
  • Mmmmm...mmm....mmmm.... gettin' in my car and comin' over for dinner! How far away from Ontario are you anyway??
  • Quote: oh for crying out loud -- I just bought a WHACK of chicken and turkey on sale and had to cook it. I couldn't think what to do, so I just had "ground-meat-a-palooza". I now have 6 different spiced meat crumbles to put in salads or whatever.
    Just mix the crumbles with the syrup. Who cares what the shape is, it's the taste that counts.
  • i don't understand how we can use syrup there is carbs and sugar in it
  • Quote: i don't understand how we can use syrup there is carbs and sugar in it
    Not in Walden Farms pancake syrup. Walden Farms products are all 0 fat, 0 carbs and 0 sugar.
  • ohhhhh sorry i was thinking western family my bad we use WF as that....
  • 99% of Walden Farms products are 0/0/0 however they do make 3 flavors that are only sugar free, but still contain fat and calories.

The following links are ones that are NOT acceptable on IP:

http://www.amazon.com/Walden-Farms-T...housand+island

http://www.amazon.com/Walden-Farms-B...+free+dressing

http://www.amazon.com/Walden-Farms-S...rms+sugar+free

Every other dressing, syrup, spread, etc. should be compatible with IP!
  • Quote: I make homemade, sugar free terriyaki sauce with it...combine soy sauce, WF pancake syrup, ginger, garlic and mustard powders.

I also cook frozen rhubarb and add WF pancake syrup, Stevia and cinnamon to it. YUM!
    Thanks those are great ideas. I do have left over rhubarb too as the first crumble I made was so incredibly tart and it felt lke I put sooo much splenda into it. Maybe the syrup would help that out.
  • Quote: ohhhhh sorry i was thinking western family my bad we use WF as that....
    That's where my mind goes first every time I see WF (I'm slowly leaning though) and I haven't lived where they sell Western Family for years.
  • Quote: oh for crying out loud -- I just bought a WHACK of chicken and turkey on sale and had to cook it. I couldn't think what to do, so I just had "ground-meat-a-palooza". I now have 6 different spiced meat crumbles to put in salads or whatever.
    Poor you lol!

Quote: I can't wait to try these. Just gotta get me some wf syrup. Any other ideas with the syrup as I don't like the pancakes, maybe if I had the syrup though the pancakes could be better.....hmm
    Syrup makes ANYTHING taste better!

Quote: I make homemade, sugar free terriyaki sauce with it...combine soy sauce, WF pancake syrup, ginger, garlic and mustard powders.

Oh yeah.....I'll be making some of that Teriyaki sauce....AND I need to start searching for some rhubarb!
  • Quote: That's where my mind goes first every time I see WF (I'm slowly leaning though) and I haven't lived where they sell Western Family for years.
    at least i'm not the only one.. i apparently had a moment today i ususally catch on but not today
  • Bought some turkey and more WF syrup!! Think we are having these tomorrow night!