Reached goal...been in maintenance...need a small reboot...anyone else?

You're on Page 16 of 34
Go to
  • Those nuts are sneaky....
  • Quote: My friend who lost using ip just had her boobs done. They look so good, I am jealous.
    But pain deters me!!
    My skin must be very elastic as it all disappeared, but without a good bra I am chest-less!
    I wish! My stomach is a hot mess...

I am nervous about the pain but my excitement at this point is over riding everything else.
  • Quote: I wish! My stomach is a hot mess...

I am nervous about the pain but my excitement at this point is over riding everything else.
    Not bad at all. Don't worry about it! I came home and did laundry, LOL
  • Quote: Wheat Belly lose the wheat, lose the weight and find your path to health
    This one
  • Quote: .I just kept grabbing 3-5 then 3-5 then 3-5....not sure how many I ate
    Amen. Happens all the time to me too
  • I am on another P1 day doing damage control from the weekend. I am down 1.6 of my 3# "gain" so 1 more day ought to do the trick and get me back to 135. Just in time for this coming weekend
  • [QUOTE=darbs7;4350827]I am maintaining....only because I still have one or two cheats days a week...here is what a phase 1ish type day with no packets looks like...

2 eggs for breakfast
    veggies/lettuce/tuna or chicken (3-5 ounces) and yogurt dressing (45 calories and 3 carbs)
    meat and veggie and evoo for dinner
    Snack....nuts or dark chocolate...or plain greek yogurt with berries

It is low calorie, low carb, and low fat....I have lost doing this if I don't have my cheat days.

Do you have a recipe for the yogurt dressing or is it something you buy? Thanks!!!
  • [QUOTE=m3foster;4352154]
    Quote: I am maintaining....only because I still have one or two cheats days a week...here is what a phase 1ish type day with no packets looks like...

2 eggs for breakfast
    veggies/lettuce/tuna or chicken (3-5 ounces) and yogurt dressing (45 calories and 3 carbs)
    meat and veggie and evoo for dinner
    Snack....nuts or dark chocolate...or plain greek yogurt with berries

It is low calorie, low carb, and low fat....I have lost doing this if I don't have my cheat days.

Do you have a recipe for the yogurt dressing or is it something you buy? Thanks!!!
    I buy it in the produce section it is made by Marie's, there are 3-4 different types. Yummy
  • [QUOTE=darbs7;4352262]
    Quote:
    I buy it in the produce section it is made by Marie's, there are 3-4 different types. Yummy
    Great! Thanks!!!! Where have you been all my IP life LOL
  • How is everyone doing? I was good today, but those nuts got me late in the day again. Otherwise:

2 eggs
    salad and chicken
    chicken and zuchinni
  • Still on phase 1...crispy cereal, salad, mushroom soup, bar, steak, Zuchinni n asparagus

Mmmmm

Must admit to 100 calorie almonds and a nice glass of red! Plus a hardcore 60 mins of bootcamp!
  • Quote: How is everyone doing? I was good today, but those nuts got me late in the day again. Otherwise:

2 eggs
    salad and chicken
    chicken and zuchinni
    Hi Girls...left my laptop upstate, and cant stand doing email from my phone...but wanted to chime in. Have lots of health news that i'll lay out over the weekend when I have a bigger keyboard. Its weight gain related so just some more info to tool around with.
    Im phase 1,2 with food and some packets but leaning towards natural and organic especially with meats. I'm up to 134...my highest since beginning maintenance but I'm staying calm and doing what I need to do. Grateful for a good state of mind around this. So great to hear how everybody is doing out there. Have a great day Ladies!
  • Hello All - havent posted on here in ages!!!
    I am still on IP but am currently in phase 3. I still have 20 lbs to lose, however, i really feel i needed a break from the IP strictness It has been almost 1 year since i started, June 9th will be a year to be exact. I am still losing weight, but slower now but i am proud that i have been still able to lose while being in phase 3. I keep thinking about where i was a year ago at this time and how much i have changed my life and i owe it all to my coaches at IP, the IP diet and MYSELF!!!!
  • Good morning!

I wanted to chime in as I will be "officially" joining your ranks in maintenance on Wednesday. I phased out 7 lbs above the goal my coach set for me, and 3 above my original goal - so I feel a little disappointed with myself. But, like Kelly1962, I felt like I needed to move now bc of a lot of things going on in my life at this time. As of unofficial WI today, I'm at the goal I set, and still 5 above my coaches.

I'm really looking forward to forming friendships here and learning from your experience. I've been lurking and reading daily for a few weeks now, and already feel like I "know" some of you.

I'm totally looking for Marie's yogurt dressing when I shop this week! I'm excited to start mixing up my menu a little, but really nervous about awakening the 'carb monster' when I do.

My coach recently attended an IP conference and she told me that they said a serving of red wine per day would not hinder maintenance! Wow! That made me smile - although I probably wont' have one every day. lol
  • Quote: Hi Girls...left my laptop upstate, and cant stand doing email from my phone...but wanted to chime in. Have lots of health news that i'll lay out over the weekend when I have a bigger keyboard. Its weight gain related so just some more info to tool around with.
    Im phase 1,2 with food and some packets but leaning towards natural and organic especially with meats. I'm up to 134...my highest since beginning maintenance but I'm staying calm and doing what I need to do. Grateful for a good state of mind around this. So great to hear how everybody is doing out there. Have a great day Ladies!
    Quote: Hello All - havent posted on here in ages!!!
    I am still on IP but am currently in phase 3. I still have 20 lbs to lose, however, i really feel i needed a break from the IP strictness It has been almost 1 year since i started, June 9th will be a year to be exact. I am still losing weight, but slower now but i am proud that i have been still able to lose while being in phase 3. I keep thinking about where i was a year ago at this time and how much i have changed my life and i owe it all to my coaches at IP, the IP diet and MYSELF!!!!
    Quote: Good morning!

I wanted to chime in as I will be "officially" joining your ranks in maintenance on Wednesday. I phased out 7 lbs above the goal my coach set for me, and 3 above my original goal - so I feel a little disappointed with myself. But, like Kelly1962, I felt like I needed to move now bc of a lot of things going on in my life at this time. As of unofficial WI today, I'm at the goal I set, and still 5 above my coaches.

I'm really looking forward to forming friendships here and learning from your experience. I've been lurking and reading daily for a few weeks now, and already feel like I "know" some of you.

I'm totally looking for Marie's yogurt dressing when I shop this week! I'm excited to start mixing up my menu a little, but really nervous about awakening the 'carb monster' when I do.

My coach recently attended an IP conference and she told me that they said a serving of red wine per day would not hinder maintenance! Wow! That made me smile - although I probably wont' have one every day. lol
    Hello everyone. Maintenance is just another step in the diet...we all slide a little, but the key is picking ourselves up and not sliding more. I wish I could say phase1 goes away....but I still do it to a degree at least 3-4 days a week....just to maintain....with that said...I am bad from about 5pm on Friday to about 2pm on Sunday every week....occasionally I make it through a weekend without any cheats....going for one of those this weekend.