Wayward and Wuv's group of helpful people, open to everyone Part 2!!

You're on Page 4 of 11
Go to
  • Congratulations Wayward...on your weight loss success, you new car AND cost savings, and you new bed! I hope you love it! Hubby and I have a King size. I think it's a must no matter what size person you are...I need my space!
  • WELL I am SOOOOO glad you checked in Wayward, I was being to get worried. Glad you see you are doing well, saving money, keeping busy and buying new things, that is always fun!...I am liking the new car, I was at the Subaru place today with my youngest and he said Mom you would look really good in this Legacy right here....lol....I said yea I would but my truck is MINE and I don't have a note....lol...he said true true....lol....I am so glad you checked in really..it made my day!
  • Coconut oil?
    I don't remember where, but I think I saw someone mention coconut oil as a substitute for olive oil on the IP Diet. Is this allowed? Or is it just olive oil and grape seed oil?
  • Wayward, so good to see you checking in and with fun news all around.
    I am thinking of giving myself a retirement gift, if I do decide to retire this summer. I drive a lot of miles for work so put them on an old mazda.
    But for when I stop adding on the miles I was thinking of a matrix.
    But your Scion looks way better than the picture I saw advertising them on a billboard. I will likely check them out now that I saw yours. You will save a fortune in gas too compared to the Highlander.

But on the other hand my old 2003 Mazda started with no protest after I had to park it unplugged for 5 hours at -30 today. So I better not say anything about getting a new one around the Mazda.
    Pat
  • Quote: I don't remember where, but I think I saw someone mention coconut oil as a substitute for olive oil on the IP Diet. Is this allowed? Or is it just olive oil and grape seed oil?
    They say it is not allowed. But I use cocnut oil in the morning. I just use olive oil on my supper salad Love the benefits of coconut oil that i have been reading about.
  • Quote: I don't remember where, but I think I saw someone mention coconut oil as a substitute for olive oil on the IP Diet. Is this allowed? Or is it just olive oil and grape seed oil?
    I don't want to argue with Junetwin (who would, with someone who's been so successful )but I was told that coconut oil is OK and it's good for you. I'm often light on the oil because I don't like it on salads, just the cider vinegar, so I put a scant 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil in my coffee in the morning instead of milk. Love it.
  • Quote: I don't want to argue with Junetwin (who would, with someone who's been so successful )but I was told that coconut oil is OK and it's good for you. I'm often light on the oil because I don't like it on salads, just the cider vinegar, so I put a scant 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil in my coffee in the morning instead of milk. Love it.
    I love coconut oil, and I thought it would be nice when I do curried vegetables. Mmmmmm.....
  • My clinic sells it with the ip products...
  • LOL-Thanks. It was my coach that told me no coconut oil. They must be misinformed
  • Question: Is there a way to raise the BMR? Mine is at 1605 and the coach said "we" would like it to be between 1800 and 2000.
  • Quote: Question: Is there a way to raise the BMR? Mine is at 1605 and the coach said "we" would like it to be between 1800 and 2000.
    Ok, stupid question but what is BMR?....lol...guess my brain isn't working....lol
  • Quote: Ok, stupid question but what is BMR?....lol...guess my brain isn't working....lol
    Basal metabolic rate - basically what your metabolism rate is if you laid in bed and did nothing all day, how many calories you basically burn to live and not move.
  • Quote: Basal metabolic rate - basically what your metabolism rate is if you laid in bed and did nothing all day, how many calories you basically burn to live and not move.
    oh ok...thanks for explaining that because I was clueless and still are....lol...so can't help ya on that one
  • Quote: My clinic sells it with the ip products...
    Ooh, that's good to know. I'm doing alternative products, so it's nice to know that some coaches do approve. Good thing, too, because I have a full jar of organic coconut oil at home, and I'd hate for it to go to waste (esp. since it's so pricey)!
  • Quote: Ooh, that's good to know. I'm doing alternative products, so it's nice to know that some coaches do approve. Good thing, too, because I have a full jar of organic coconut oil at home, and I'd hate for it to go to waste (esp. since it's so pricey)!
    You can always use it to clean your face or as a lubricant. Some of us do. And yes, the organic is best.