8 Weeks in !!!!drum roll.................

• So it's been 8 weeks since I began my transformation. I had my FIRST..that's right FIRST weigh in on monday. I have lost 12.6 pounds since August. The number may be small but I'm averaging around 1.5 pounds a week and that's fine with me as long as I am adding lean muscle, which I am. The exciting part is my measurements. My previous measurements were 44-39-47. My new Measurements......42-3344. I lost 6 inches off my waist!!!

Not only that, but I returned to the dreaded bridal shop to order my bridesmaid dress. The previous size they wanted me to order was a 24/26. They ordered a 14 for me and really wanted me to order a 12! The best part about this...besides loosing the weight was the fact that while at the bridal shop, I was able to try on the dress we ordered. I wasn't able to get the dress over my hips 8 weeks ago!

And as if that wasn't enough....I made my first bridal appointment to begin looking for a bridal gown! OMG...so excited!

So I know...I have a lot of weight to loose and I know it will take me several months to get to where I want to be...but I am on my way! Look out Ladies...there's a Diva on the loose!
  • awesome lovely! keep it up!!! wer all with ya!
  • That's super!! Way to go!
  • Congratulations, that's awesome! 6 inches off your waist-- wow! It must feel so great to fit in that dress, way to go!
  • Way To Go!!
  • She's whittling that waist away! Good for you!!!
  • Wahoo the hottie is emergin! Great accomplishments in the last 8 weeks keep it up!
  • Wow! That must feel great. Congrats!
  • Congrats!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • wow that's wonderful.. way to go...
  • Woot Woot! Great job! Its so wonderful when you see all your hard work show results.
  • Go girl!!! Awesome accomplishment. How the heck did you have the willpower to not weigh yourself for 8 whole weeks!?