Goal!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am so happy. This morning, after stalling for a few weeks, going up in weight b/c of a vacation, etc. I reached my goal that I set for myself at the begining of this year. I also set September as my deadline to reach it so I beat my own expectations! I'm thrilled. I'm going to continue eating right and working out, weighing in weekly, etc. and if I happen to lose more weight, so be it but, if not, I'm really happy with the way my body looks and feels.

Just had to share with y'all and, of course, thank you for the support along the way. I'll still be around...I think 3FC is part of my life now.

Also edited to add....I had to pick up a 35lb bag of dog food today for my dog (he is a big boy and eats a LOT) and it was so heavy. I can't believe I was carrying that around on me and then some at the begining of this year.
  • Congratulations! Feels so good, doesn't it!?
  • Congrats, chicagogirl!!! I know you must feel wonderful!!
  • Congratulations !
  • Congratulations! How did you do it?
  • Woo Hoo! WTG!
  • Congratulations! That is so exciting!
  • Wow! That is amazing. Congrats on reaching your goal.
  • Wow, congratulations! That must feel amazing!
  • Thanks, all. It feels pretty awesome. To be honest, I've been feeling pretty awesome for a few weeks now. Certain body features will never go away on my body type (aka- the butt, which, thankfully, the boyfriend loves as-is) but my stomach looks great, arms look great, etc. Your support and encouragement has helped tremendously...I look at the forum every day even if I don't post and its really encouraging.

ahyessophie- Just plain ol' diet and exercise. I work out at least every other day for 30-50 minutes and try to keep the calories under 1600. Weekends I usually go over but during the week I've been pretty good usually.
  • congrats!!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats girl!!!
  • Great Job!!!
  • Congrats! Way to go!