" I will stay on plan today because...."

You're on Page 12 of 14
Go to
  • I will stay on plan today because of all the effort I put in yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, and so on ... I will NOT sabotoge myself!!!
  • I am staying on plan today because I want to fit in better clothes!!!
  • I will stay on plan today because it makes me feel great
  • I will stay on plan today because I am finally under 250 for the first time in 10yrs!!!!
  • I will stay on plan today because my weight STILL hasn't budged in a week and a half, and I'm hoping for a loss soon.
  • I will stay on plan today, because... I honestly have no good reason to be off plan today!
  • I will stay on plan today because I finally got that big WHOOSH I was hoping for! Proof that perseverance pays off.
  • I will stay on plan today because I finally realized I'M worth staying on plan for.
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to wear a cute costume this Halloween!!
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to go to any store and pick out what ever I want to were, and not be forced to go into the dark corner in the back to see IF they have my size.
  • I will stay on plan today, because... I love feeling fit. I love feeling that my body can do more.
  • I will stay on plan today because I'm back down to my lowest weight (before I gained those 10 lbs back) and I feel more and more that I'm so strong and capable. I WILL ACHIEVE.
  • I'm going to stay on the plan today because I would currently never stand a chance during the zombie apocalypse. =P
  • Quote: I'm going to stay on the plan today because I would currently never stand a chance during the zombie apocalypse. =P
    Sounds like my old siggie. Yep. I'm trying to avoid becoming zombie food, as well.
  • 'Im staying on plan today because when my husband and I have kids I want to be able to chase them around our back yard and play as ruff as they do.