What veggie do you STILL hate? (part 2)

You're on Page 6 of 11
Go to
  • celery, asparagus and pickles=yuck!
  • im actually fairly picky LOL

i dont like water chestnuts, avacados, cucumbers, green beans and eggplant...i'm sure i can think of more that i dont like either LOL
  • definately brussel sprouts!!! Yuck!
  • I can't just eat a stick of celery. All that stringiness grosses me out.

I also don't do raw tomatoes. In a dish, they're fine, but sliced on a sandwich...barf.
  • I highly dislike raw tomatoes! The texture and taste grosses me out to no end. I also don't like cooked mushrooms. I love the raw ones in salads but I can't stand he texture of the cooked ones. Other than that, I love vegetables. Hated them growing up though but I took baby steps when it came to eating them. It took me a loooong time to come around to celery, but now I am able to eat them without anything on them for a light snack or an addition to a meal.
  • Bell pepper, ugh, actually I never taste them because their odor make me throw up. I still remember the first time my aunt cooked bell pepper with beef. So yummy, right? Not for me. When I smell the veg, I immediately ran to the restroom and threw up all my breakfast :-ss (btw sorry if it gross u out). Now it actually better, I still can't stand the odor but at least I don't react strongly as I did when I was a kid.
    Another veggie I can't never like is bittermelon. My dad loves them, but for me? No, thanks, I'll pass.
  • Mushrooms, zucchini, most squashes, and bell peppers! It's all so... slimy! And strong smelling. Yuck.
  • I'm still not at all fond of onion (raw or cooked), raw tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini...
  • Raw tomatoes. I can have a small amount on a sandwich as long as there's lots of sauce, but otherwise I still hate them. Another one is cucumbers. I've been trying to eat them in burgers and sandwiches, but they just make everything taste watery. I might see if I can get myself to like them with dip.
  • Mushrooms. They just freak me out... the smell, the taste... ergh
  • Celery. The texture is all wrong with those strings. Other than that I love all veggies.
  • I hate tomatoes, cooked or raw. Celery is nasty.. too stringy/crunchy/flavorless. And I hate raw carrots, but they are really good cooked. If mushrooms count as a vegetable I only like them breaded.

Some of my favorite foods though are vegetables. Asparagus, cabbage, cauliflower, brocolli, and brussel sprouts are amazing to me.

Oh and onions, I love onions too.
  • Tomatoes. All the snot..disgusting.

Beets. Oh my gosh how I hate beets!
  • Peas and beets - in any way, form or fashion. I'm actually using the smell of canned peas to help me quit smoking. Ick by association.
  • Sweet and hot peppers. Celery.