Vixen Valentine's Day challenge

You're on Page 6 of 20
Go to
  • i want to join!
    christmas goal weight was originally 171 and i am 173.6 today...so, i lowered my goal to 169. shouldn't have an issue getting there.
    valentines goal weight is going to be 159 then. i need to work hard, work out and drink more water.
  • valentines day challenge
    I'm def in I think my goal will be a loose size 18. Which I think it doable. I'm a size 20 now and I'm actually starting my diet today so this is perfect! Great idea I'm so excited! My first challenge!
  • i wanna join too! i want to try to get back down to my ticker weight..i'm about a pound up from that right now. i wanna get there, and STAY there! for more than a few days!
  • I am also joining, hmm thought I did already...Anyways
    SW 233
    GW 213
  • i'd love to get in on this too-
    so my start weight would be 237 (this week) and i think i can lose 15lbs by valentine's day. unfortunately, my and the bf are on the fritz lately (break, sorta?) so on v-day, i want to look good for me. if things work out with me and the man, so be it.

in addition to the weightloss, i want to make sure to get in 10,000step/day 5 days a week, start 30DS once my tattoo has healed, and stick to that 3 days/week. whatever else i can handle, i'll add on

let's enjoy the ride!

EDIT: i think i'll push for more...i think i can probably lose 18lbs. i always find that consistent exercise make me slimmer faster...hmmm what a concept right?
    i'm not always consistent with it, so hopefully will give me a push to so. so goal is now 18lbs. GW 219lbs
  • down to 290.8 today, which is a total of 7lbs lost in 10 days! Water weight I know but Ill take what I can get!
  • i'd love to join too..i was already thinking about my valentine's day goal anyway.

CW: 146.8
    GW: 130

I usually weigh in on thursdays.

So that's about 17lbs for valentine's day. I know thats a lofty goal but i'm really going to try. I have 10 weeks..so thats about 1.7 lbs a week. I know if i work hard I can do it!
  • Welcome newcomers!

fillupthesky- new tattoo?? what of? Any pics? I am doing the 30DS too so if you need anyone to commiserate with I am here!

Just- Congrats on your progress so far!! You are off to a great start.
  • I'm in!!! Keep me motivated lol. I would like to drop 10 by then.

Zumba daily along with walking and eating right this should work.
  • Quote: Welcome newcomers!

fillupthesky- new tattoo?? what of? Any pics? I am doing the 30DS too so if you need anyone to commiserate with I am here!

Just- Congrats on your progress so far!! You are off to a great start.
    thank you!
    my tattoo is pretty fresh, less than a week old. its a sicilian symbol called la trinacria- its where my family is from, and i've wanted it for sooooo long, so i finally bit the bullet! i have some pics on my phone. i'm new to the smartphone thing, so i'll have to figure out how to get it on here...i'm assuming emailing it to myself?
    i would love to commiserate- unfortunately, it probably won't be working out for a couple of weeks. i was advised not to have clothing rub vigorously against the tat. so for now, i have to make sure to get my 10,000 steps in. which level are you up to in 30DS?
  • Help please I am new to this site and I'm really excited for this challege but... how do I add the cool tracker and stuff. Please help
  • i believe you need to have certain number of posts
  • Welcome Takemeback. I don't remember what the post requirement is but I seem to remember it going by pretty quickly. Post away until your heart is content... or you can add your tracker. lol

fillupthesky- Pretty cool, I don't think I have ever seen that symbol before. Where did you get it (where on the body)? I hope it heals quickly! I am on level 1 of the 30DS right now. I have done it before but never made it into level 3. I think I am going to do about 25 days of each level until Vday.

I slacked a little this weekend. I only completed 3 of the 5 workouts 30DS workouts I had planned for last week and I didn't see the scale move enough so I really have to work harder this week.
  • ok ladies... will you be rewarding yourself if you meet your valentine's day goal? if so, how?
    my vday goal isn't my complete goal weight so i don't want to go crazy, but i am thinking it will be time for some new makeup, especially with spring around the corner. there is a seller on etsy that i've had in my favorites.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/orglamix?ref=seller_info
    seller has over 10,000 feedbacks with a 100% rating. it must be good stuff
    ,right?
  • I slacked a little with only 3 workouts last week. I must lose 2 more lbs by Christmas. That should be totally do-able if I keep my act together. I am taking a break from calorie counting, so if I end up high by next Monday it will be right back to writing everything down. Sometimes it just really stresses me out so it is nice to have a little break.