If you were a man for a day . . .

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • If you were a man for a day, what would you do?

Had an idea for a song and thought I'd throw it out to a wider audience to get a few more ideas than I could come up with on my own. I'm thinking along the lines of semi-erotic "I kissed a girl and I liked it" kind of thing. But anything is good - funny stuff and weird stuff.
  • If I were a man for a day, I'd adjust myself often. Haha!!
  • I know this is a bit of a boring answer, but I think it'd just be nice to go for a walk in the countryside alone without feeling vulnerable.

I'll go away now and think of a dirty answer
  • I would pee on a tree, bush, or tire just to see why it's a big deal. Belch loudly because I'd get eye rolls instead of disgust. I'd play helicopter with "it" and flip it in circles. I'd finally know how it feels to be interested in anything with a pulse.
  • I'd be as brave and outspoken as I wish, without worrying about what people would think of me because women shouldn't give their opinions so freely but it seems to be OK for men. And I wouldn't worry about whether or not my shirt was too tight across my chest.
  • My sisters and I always joked around that if we had a "tool" we would never leave the house.
  • Quote: My sisters and I always joked around that if we had a "tool" we would never leave the house.
    That's my answer too.

Also, I would want to get kicked in the nuts, just once, to see if men just exaggerate about the pain.
  • I love the answers so far... so funny, and so true! I have to go think about this, because my first thought was "I'd wish I were a woman" !
  • I'd tackle my To Do list and get all the stuff done that a man could do more easily than I can. Moving the wood pile comes to mind.
  • HIarious!

Spit, pick my nose, scratch, fart, holler for more beer and nachos so I don't miss a play, strut, pose, flex, not worry if my pants made my butt look big, only think about 2 things, sex and food!
  • You've just reminded me of a book that I've always meant to get around to reading, called "D&*%^$ck for a Day."

http://www.amazon.com/Dick-Day-What-.../dp/0679773533

I'd take my supervisor at work aside in a conference room, brag about all I've accomplished, tell her I planned to support a wife & children on my salary, and demand an enormous raise, which I believe would be granted. Then I'd apply for another higher-paying job in my company.

I would also become fixated on stereos & electronic components, buy a newer car, and grunt a lot more in the gym while working out.

I would throw out all my makeup & hair care products & never spend a dime on a scented candle ever again.
  • I'd write my name in the snow
  • I'd jerk off. (can I say that here????)
  • I'd make a point to make as many references to my package as possible in conversation. You know, the usual, suck my ______, get off my ______, b*7w me, etc. I've always been envious of the sarcastic, vulgar but rather entertaining things men can say about their privates and how they can work it into every situation. Lol, I know, I'm weird.
  • I'd hang out with other guys to hear what they really say when no women are around. I'd record it because no one would believe me.

I camp a lot, I'd so love to just pee on a tree...