10 Lbs To Summer Challenge

You're on Page 6 of 17
Go to
  • Sorry do we long in our WI today or tomorrow? I didnt weigh this morning thinking it would be tomorrow to make it a full week? OOOppss
  • Quote: Sorry do we long in our WI today or tomorrow? I didnt weigh this morning thinking it would be tomorrow to make it a full week? OOOppss
    Oh man! You're right we didn't start until TUESDAY last week, did we???
  • Hey Wannabe and Kelsey - some people let me know their weight on their "official" weigh in day and some like to do it in exactly one week incruments from when the challenge starts. It's up to you as to how you want to do it, log in your weight I'll put it on the chart, that's all I need to know personally

PS - I'm weighing in on Tuesdays so that it's officially a week since the challenge...even though my "official" weigh in day is monday
  • IN THAT CASE!!!!!!!!! I will WI tmrw instead. whew...maybe I can drop another 5 lbs by then
  • Quote: Hey Wannabe and Kelsey - some people let me know their weight on their "official" weigh in day and some like to do it in exactly one week incruments from when the challenge starts. It's up to you as to how you want to do it, log in your weight I'll put it on the chart, that's all I need to know personally

PS - I'm weighing in on Tuesdays so that it's officially a week since the challenge...even though my "official" weigh in day is monday
    I think I'll go with tomorrow's WI if that's okay?!?! I had a gain over the weekend (and NO CHEAT to go with it), so I'm hoping that maybe it's gonna settle back down by tomorrow. Thanks Jordanna!!! (my WIs are on Friday, so I'll do the Tuesday at home WI for this challenge!)
  • Tonight's WI = 166.4 lbs (down 1.6 lbs). My official WI next week will be on Wednesday rather than Monday so I'm hoping for a bigger loss!!
  • Weight...163 down 1.4lbs Grrr... I was down more, so much for a B-day, graduation and a wedding to much celebrating.
  • I weigh in on Fridays i will post then.
  • I'm at 159.1 (-4.3). I was hoping for some huge numbers my first week, but I'm not going to complain!
  • 192.0 STILL

J, I'm really struggling. I hate to "belly ache" but wow, this past couple of weeks I'm so discouraged. I had low WI Friday 191.75 (only down 1.75 lb, and the week before was only 2.5 lbs). Then on Saturday I saw 190.8 on the scale leading me to think that I would soon finally be in the 180s (I've been in the 190s since the end of April) and then when I got on the scale Sunday morning I was up 2! it's just not happening. I don't cheat, I weigh my meat, I have been strictly IP (until yesterday, I did try a lindora product), I measure my veggies, I eat my salt, I eat my olive oil, I take ALL the supplements, I drink around 100 oz of water a day, I've had only one restricted item per week (IP restricted - not eating restricted veggies at all)! My friend at work started the diet and has already passed me on loss (of course he's a man)... I don't know. I try not to stress, but I want to figure out WHAAAAT if anything I can do to get the results that I should be getting. I can't figure out where I need to improve. Any suggestions? thanks for listening/reading. sigh... I don't want to sound negative, I really do love the diet. I wouldn't trade the past 2 1/2 months, I wouldn't take back the 30 lbs that I've lost, but I have to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
  • I had my weigh-in today. I weighed 165.8. Down 4.2.
  • This morning I am 202.6 lbs, not back to my original low of 202.3 but I'll take it.

I will post the results of our first week either tonight or tomorrow morning!! Good job everyone!
  • Quote: 192.0 STILL

J, I'm really struggling. I hate to "belly ache" but wow, this past couple of weeks I'm so discouraged. I had low WI Friday 191.75 (only down 1.75 lb, and the week before was only 2.5 lbs). Then on Saturday I saw 190.8 on the scale leading me to think that I would soon finally be in the 180s (I've been in the 190s since the end of April) and then when I got on the scale Sunday morning I was up 2! it's just not happening. I don't cheat, I weigh my meat, I have been strictly IP (until yesterday, I did try a lindora product), I measure my veggies, I eat my salt, I eat my olive oil, I take ALL the supplements, I drink around 100 oz of water a day, I've had only one restricted item per week (IP restricted - not eating restricted veggies at all)! My friend at work started the diet and has already passed me on loss (of course he's a man)... I don't know. I try not to stress, but I want to figure out WHAAAAT if anything I can do to get the results that I should be getting. I can't figure out where I need to improve. Any suggestions? thanks for listening/reading. sigh... I don't want to sound negative, I really do love the diet. I wouldn't trade the past 2 1/2 months, I wouldn't take back the 30 lbs that I've lost, but I have to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
    Hey Kelsey - I'm so sorry that you're feeling so stuck and frustrated. In April I went through a stage where I only lost 7 lbs and I was ready to throw in the towel. I stuck with it and broke through that 220 mark that I couldn't seem to get past.

Have you tried any of the following:

- do strict bootcamp for a week
    - add an extra non-restricted package a day to shake up your body
    - incorporate some exercise
    - do a liver/kidney/colon cleanse
    - go higher carb (get close to 40g) every few days
    - have a cheat day (not recommended by coaches but seems to work for some people on the boards...)

I know it's hard and frustrating sometimes but hang in there and eventually that damn scale will start moving in the right direction again...
  • Good Morning Jordanna!
    My weigh in this morning was 238.8. I am out of the 240's woohooo Not a huge loss but it is a loss Have a great day and thank you for doing this.
  • Answers (and more ??? of course)
    Quote: Hey Kelsey -
    Have you tried any of the following:

- do strict bootcamp for a week
    - add an extra non-restricted package a day to shake up your body
    - incorporate some exercise
    - do a liver/kidney/colon cleanse
    - go higher carb (get close to 40g) every few days
    - have a cheat day (not recommended by coaches but seems to work for some people on the boards...)

I know it's hard and frustrating sometimes but hang in there and eventually that damn scale will start moving in the right direction again...

- do strict bootcamp for a week - Yes, did that last week
    - add an extra non-restricted package a day to shake up your body - no
    - incorporate some exercise - no
    - do a liver/kidney/colon cleanse - How do I go about this?
    - go higher carb (get close to 40g) every few days - I had an IP bar Saturday (first restricted item in a week), I'm sure I still didn't get close to 40 though
    - have a cheat day (not recommended by coaches but seems to work for some people on the boards...) Define CHEAT DAY - would I knock myself out of ketosis?