Wonderful Wednesday chit chat

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Good morning everyone, and thanks for starting us off with a great post Mmc. Got back on plan last night for dinner with some baked fish and salad . Spring is a great time for new beginnings and lets not take a day for granted. I am grateful to everyone on here for sharing their experiences while on the Beach! Have a great day everyone
  • must. get. coffee.

Work, work and more work!!! TTYL
  • Afternoon everyone!

Thanks for starting us up Mmc (and you too Cottage )

Cyndi - I agree about the Wii Fit. My parents have one at home and I was consistently using it all of January and now, well I'm not because its 4 hours away but I'm told that every couple of days it asks my mom "Have you seen Katie recently?" It also reminded me about my cats birthday and asked if I was throwing a surprise party for her. Hmm.

I started my morning off sleeping in, which was nice. But then I took a shower and came back to find to my door locked!! Good thing I had my bathrobe. I had to call Public Safety to let me in. Needless to say, not a very good start to the day. Hope the rest of it goes better!
  • Run-by fruiting here!

Just to clarify, the indulgence yesterday was a couple of candy Whoppers, not a couple of Burger King Whoppers. Thankfully, there's not a BK within 100+ miles of here.

I'm off to New Mexico in about 1 1/2 hours with boss-man for a seminar. I'm not looking forward to it, but it's only 3 1/2 hours on the road and a one-day class, so I'll be home late tomorrow night. I did just discover that there is a Super Wal-Mart in the town we're staying in! Mama's going SHOPPING!!

Chelby: I hope you hear from the doc soon! Keep us updated!!

Well, hope to "see" everyone on Friday.
  • Hope everyone has had a great day...
    Several asked or mentioned that they hadn't heard of fried dill pickles...well this was my first experience with them, too. I really can't report they were great but I do love a dill pickle so that may be why I was so interested in trying them...not worth going off plan in my opinion.

Debbie- no special plans for spring break...just really need a break!!!

Anyone ever tried the SBD supercharged exercise DVD? I saw it on Amazon today wondering if it was any good???
  • Checking in-we're in the car, about 175 m from home. This is the only spot I have reception. Had a great day visiting with old friends from Alaska. We shared a great meal except for a huge serving of mashed potatoes put on my plate. I put them back in the bowl when the hostess wasn't looking and replaced them with yogurt. Hmm...sneaky, but I didn't really want to eat them.

See you all tomorrow.
  • Quote: But this time we listened to basketball! Poor KU.
    Hey, UNI fans here! My husband, 2 brothers & 1 sister are alumni! We are over the moon about that game.

Another long work day here, but eating is OP. Hope to get off the couple pounds I gained last week by Easter weekend. My eating is definitely affected when I'm sleep deprived. I had a lot of trouble last week when I got up at 2am on 2 different days & went to work for a 3am shift. My appetite was out of control.
  • Anne - Good thing I 'm really not a fan

Night chicks. Catch you all tomorrow