8/5-8/12 Weekly Weigh In's

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• I want to melt this week, I am gonna sweat sweat sweat. I WILL be back into my size 16 jeans comfortably bu September 1st!

How you all doin?

Psssst...by the way..I just added 150.7 lbs to the weightloss totals! Go check out the thread..you all are amazing!

• Well I gained a pound this week, I'm not to worried, with TOM and all my weight lifting, I still think I'm doing ok.

Bella23
  • So this is what happened to me later in the day. I went back to the doc for my girls appointments and wieghed again and came up at 269lbs. Then I weighed again at the pharmacy on the blood pressrue machine and it told me I weighed 268lbs. So I'm so not worried about what it said this morning. I have no dought that it will be down next week.

Bella23
  • Well, I stayed the same. Which is shameful, because on Saturday morning I was down 3. . I know some of it is water weight, but still!!
  • I had a great week (even after my horrible weekend) and lost 4.5 pounds.
    That means that I have met minigoal of 10 pounds by the end of August.
    My next minigoal is my 10% goal by Labor Day, only 12 pounds to go!

That makes my totals:
    Starting weight (December 2001) 279
    weight I started WW (mid July): 238
    This morning's weight: 223.5
    10% Goal weight: 214
  • Happy to report a .2 lb lose! I had a wild 4 day weekend so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was really good up until the weekend so I guess it balanced out

Dana
  • Well I lost 2lbs since last week...YIPPEE..finally the scale went in the right direction

So my stats are 265/261/150
  • Just got back from my Weight Watchers weigh in, & I am down 1.6 pounds this week. After a 4 pound loss last week, I have to admit I was disappointed. Although I know a 1.6 pound loss is GREAT! I think after a kind of big loss last week, my body is balancing out. So, I'm happy with the 1.6 loss

That makes my total lost 51.8 pounds!

Also, at my meetings, there is an older gentleman (probably upper 50's to lower 60's) who has lost 80.7 pounds!!! He is now in the 190's & hasn't seen those numbers since 1986!!! He was so proud, & he is such a great inspiration for me, I just had to share
  • Down one pound. Happy!!!
  • I Lost 2.2 this week! (Obviously the water is GONE!)
  • Way to go Beth Anne!! That's great news!

We all seem to be doing pretty darn good this week - must be the challenge
  • I'm also down from last week but I know most of it was water. I've lost 5 lbs since last week and I'm certain at least 4 was H20 but that leaves 1 lbs of pure flab gone!!!
  • Just checking in!
    Congrats to all you guys! There are too many people losing to mention everyone-isnt that great??

I mentioned last week I lost 8 pounds in less than a week. I knew most was water since I was having "bathroom problems" Some of it came back, but I have lost some more weight and now am where I was before. So really the numbers are the same!! Was that confusing or what??

laura
    313/255/253 labor day goal
  • No change, thank goodness! I dodged a bullet this week, but if I don't get back on my horse, I could have a big gain next week. Wake Up Time!!
  • Lost 5lbs.