A Thread for getting out of the 160s

You're on Page 9 of 34
Go to
  • I love this! I am @ 169 with the exact same goals. I want to get to 135 but 158/159 is my first mini-goal! I want it so bad!

Its so nice to get to know people who are exactly where I am =)
  • 168 this morning but I had a lot of salt yesterday (re: chicken soup)
  • Quote: 168 this morning but I had a lot of salt yesterday (re: chicken soup)

You have done fantastic!
  • hey ladies, i'm glad to hear everyone is doing so great! i am 160.3 this morning so i am hoping against hope that at tomorrow's official WI i will be in the 150's! as much as i love you all i am ready to get out of here! lol
  • well i just wanted to let everyone know that i'm outta here! today is an official WI day and the scale said 159.5!!! i should probably wait a few days until i am firmly in the 150's but i am too excited! good luck girls i know i will see you in the 150's thread soon!
  • Oh boy. I barely hit 160 on Saturday morning, but I just had a terrible weekend. I went waaaay overboard! I get stuck in the "I ate too much today already, so I might as well do it right" mentality. Terrible.

Oh well, keep plugging.
  • 168.6 this morning. Up a bit, but not entirely unexpected. I had a little too much fun at Texas Roadhouse on Saturday. Also started a round of allergies so I was feeling crappy Sunday and didn't watch my intake too closely.

Still, I'm SO happy to be under 170!
  • 168.0 again this morning. I don't know what I'm going to do without a scale for two weeks.
  • hey ladies! Weighed in at 167.1 this AM so I am officially joining the thread. July has been a really rough month for me. I'm ashamed to say I have only run 3 times all month (and I have a race Sunday!). I've been taking overnight call every fourth night so hopefully now that I'm moving on to a much easier rotation I'll get back on track.
  • 166! I felt like I had gained but when I went in to weigh in on an accurate scale... GREAT NEWS. Thats what keeps me motivated!

• I am at 167, and I am afraid I will be stuck in the 160s for a while. I only have 3 more training sessions with my personal trainer AND he's going to be away for more than a week!! This is going to be tough. At the 160s, how much is everyone exercising/working out?
  • 167.0 this morning.

I calculate my "weekly" loss on Tuesdays. I just had my BEST WEEK EVER! Down 3.2 lbs since last Tuesday. That beats even my first week on Weight Watchers.
  • 166 today. Race is on Sunday, pumped but nervous. I definitely haven't been putting in the workout time lately
  • Officially HATING the whole "time of the month" thing. I am a firm 163 ... I am THRILLED! Except for that stupid water weight and such. Today the scale said 167! I nearly cried. I have to remember that it's water weight, water weight, WATER weight. But still! I so long to be in the 150's.
  • Ridiculous. I almost don't qualify for this thread anymore, but I'm going the wrong way. I'm up to 169 from 165. I have been struggling with eating since I have 4 15 hour days every week, and keeping a healthy lunch and dinner cold for that long is nearly impossible, so I've been eating out waaaay too much. But it's still disheartening. 3 more weeks of class and then hopefully I can settle into a routine and I can start losing again.