Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 08-11-2006, 11:43 PM   #196  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

How did you do sunshine???

Today I went out and bought a bunch of exercise gear - bike pants, tee shirts (just for exercise), socks and sneakers, oh and 2 x 1lb hand weights for when my turbo jam arrives .. so Im going to be all set to go

I had my fave JC lunch today .. baked potato (half) with cheese and broccoli, salad and some lean ham .. with orange juice to finish it off .. tonight its Minestrone soup and my mini meat serve is a treat for me .. smoked salmon!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Bluebird Im sure you will LOVE your new eating programme

Katt
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 02:12 AM   #197  
Under His mercy

Height: 5'9"

I lost 1.8 lbs this week...thanks for asking Katt. Yeah!

I have not tried the baked potato yet but I hear it's pretty good. I also have heard that the new chicken carbonaro (I don't know how to spell it) is really good. I think the next time I go in, I'll try their new meals.
sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 04:31 AM   #198  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Boy ... you definitely get different menus to us lol .. we dont have S&S Chicken OR Chicken Carbonara! We do have Chicken Fettucini ... unfortunately for me its the only chicken meal we have which I can eat (cos the others either have mushroom/tomato in and Im allergic to both lol).

Great work on your loss this week too! Very well done!

Huggies
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 09:37 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 167/167/147

Height: 5'6''

Hello fellow Jenny gals. This is my first post on 3fc. I've been reading for a couple of weeks and decided to rejoin JC. Last year I tried it, but lost all structure when we went on vacation after just a month on the plan.

I live only a couple of miles from the center, so I consider myself lucky. I never considered having to do it remote. The staff was very warm on my return and I was pleased at a much reduced rejoin fee.

I love the cereal, pizza's and think the salad dressings are the best low-cal dressings available. I'm getting ready to have my cereal and go to the gym. I'm looking forward to chatting with yall - offering support and leaning on occassion also.

I'm determine to make goal this time.
Strenth to all!!!!

Lala
skinnylala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:21 AM   #200  

I picked one of those chicken carbonara things while I was in yesterday. Sounded pretty good to me too. But now I'm wanting salmon. :P

I lost 7.5" total and another 2.8 lbs! I was hoping for more by today, but I'm more than happy with ten lbs lost. I graduate from college today!
Went out celebrating with family last night. Grandma, Mom, Aunt, three cousins, and my sister. I couldn't get away with just one beer, though. (Luckily I was ordering Mich Ultra Lite.) I had like 4 or 5, and handed the keys to my 18 yo cousin after beer two. Of course, they all outdid me in drinks because my young cousin and I were the last two there, so we went to 'breakfast' at 1 am. *L* They are too funny. I kept it as simple as I could. I had Honey Nut Cheerios with toast and hot tea. Overall, I think I did well, but I'm still feeling really guilty about it.

Now I don't know if I should have a JC breakfast, or the vitamin thing.

Congratulations to all you losers! *L* Keep going!
ArtGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 03:30 PM   #201  
Under His mercy

Welcome Skinny! Congratulations on making the decision to go back to JC.

Congratulations ArtGirl on losing 10 lbs. Yeah! And more congratulations on graduating from college! WOW!

Don't feel guilty about going off the plan for one evening. My husband and I go out to eat every Friday night (I weigh-in on Fridays) and then I have all week to make up for it. I've lost every single week. Let us know how you like the carbonara.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:05 AM   #202  
Under His mercy

How is everyone doing? Eating right and exercising? GREAT! (I assumed you said "Yes"!)
Old 08-15-2006, 09:01 PM   #203  

I had that chicken carbonara thing for lunch yesterday and it was great. It has peas, chicken, tube noodles, with alfredo sauce. Yummy.
I tested the scale at work to the one at JC's and they match up so, I checked to make sure I didn't kill my weekend with the cake and drinking. I've lost another pound! Woohoo!
Thanks for the congrats, Sunshine. I'm glad it's over.... Now on to the Bachelor's.
Old 08-19-2006, 07:31 AM   #204  
Under His mercy

How is everyone doing? I lost another lb. this week. I also brought home the new carbonara meal which I'll try sometime this week. Hopefully, I'll get some hiking in today, either that or go to the Y.
Old 08-20-2006, 12:59 AM   #205  

Height: 5'3"

Default my first weigh in

Well, i had my first weigh-in today. Actually, since I am on Jenny Direct, I did it myself. I lost 5 pounds, shich is a goood start. I still have liked all the food so far.

I did go off my Jenny diet today though, because I went to my former principal's house for brunch. I didn't go wild and eat my usual amount, so I think I am okay. Tomorrow I'll go back on the straight and narrow! LOL

How is everyone else doing? I notice some of you are really getting into the excercise. I wish I could do that too, but my arthritis limits me. I can do more than I do mow though. I need to start doing something every day.

God Bless,
BluebirdLu

BluebirdLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:49 AM   #206  
Under His mercy

Congratulations on the 5 lbs Bluebird! And I think you did great by not eating as much as you usually would have at brunch. Way to go!
Old 08-21-2006, 12:45 PM   #207  

Congrats Bluebird! You know, light activity such as housecleaning is still exercise. Mowing the grass, is too.

I need to bike some this week. The doc put me back on the pill and so I started my menstruation cyle yesterday. :S Not liking it, and I'm all crampy. Thinking about walking though. I can't see sitting on that bike right now. *L*
Old 08-21-2006, 08:12 PM   #208  

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5

that is an awesome idea Sunshine, cheat on the night of your weigh in, i did that when i was pregnant!!!!!!!!
*hugs*

I cheated yesterday and today aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
not like oh yeah i'm enjoying more stress.....

Gotta get on the ball here....
*hugs*
JEnny
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:26 PM   #209  
Under His mercy

Good to hear from you, Jenny! You're doing very well (even with cheating). Jump right back in the program!

I got an hour on the elliptical last night and plan to do an hour on the treadmill tonight.

How is everyone else doing??
Old 08-22-2006, 10:59 PM   #210  

Height: 5'3"

Default Thanks and good news

Thanks to all for the supportive comments about my first weigh-in and losing 5 pounds. I didn't stay away from the desserts at the party on Sat. the next day after my weigh-in and on Sun. I was up 2 pounds.

Then I worked to get in more water every day and move my body more. Today, Tues, I weighed again and I am down from my weigh-in weight of 245.6 to 243.8! That IS good news to me!!! Although these tenths of pounds still confuse me. I have to stop and think how many pounds I really am losing or gaining.

But I do know that I lost the weight I gained on Sat. and a couple pounds more. Hopefully I can keep it gone and maybe more, by Friday!

I hope everyone else is doing well this week. Bye for now--
BluebirdLu

BluebirdLu is offline   Reply With Quote