Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 222/ticker/160

Height: 5'11

haha i love salt to... hence the feta. so delicious. the pesto pizza doesnt have a really strong "spice taste" to it, its just... delicious. i cant even tell you. try it! lol i thought i got two this week and aparently got only one because yesterday i was sooo looking forward to eating it since its lent and theres no meat, and i went to get it.. and it wasnt there. it was sad. I started at 221, i am currently 213, and my goal is 160. so.. 61 pounds total... 53 left to go. the cheese curls could def. use some more salt. but i still love them. also, the lemon cake is awesome.
xpinkglowx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 296/269/160

Height: 5'10"

I just had the tuna salad kit for lunch -- it was ok but I prefer making my own tuna salad with a dab of mayo and a lot of salsa. I am saving the peaches for later -- going to mix them with some cottage cheese. I took a little of the leftover salad from last night and put it on some romaine/spring mix for my lunch veggies.

Looking forward to the lasagna for dinner tonight and especially the s'more bar for dessert!

I am Stacy and I am a carboholic

My dad had/has high blood pressure so when I was young the salt shaker was removed from the table. When I got married, my husband was aghast I did not own a salt shaker. However, watch yourself if you get between me and some crusty french bread
StacyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:45 AM   #48  
Southside White Sox Fan

Hi Stacy. The smores bar is excellent. I eat one every week. I hope you liked it. The lasagna had too much oregano for me. I really wanted to like it. The thing that really turned me off was the soy crumbles.

Tomorrow is weigh in for me. I hope TOM is gone by then.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:25 AM   #49  

I have weigh in tomorrow too. I am thinking I lost a little but not much. I weight at night which is a bummer but with my hectic schedule it's when I can fit it in.

Tonight I had the salmon. The hubby won't eat salmon so I have an extra one in the freezer now. It was ok -- I prefer halibut to salmon but with some fresh pepper on top it was fine. When someone else is cooking, I usually don't complain!!!

I am doing all sorts of things with veggies. Blanched some pea pods and drained them, sauteed some minced garlic in a little sesame oil, whirred up a little bit of sesame seeds and heated it all up together. Great way to eat pea pods although probably not 100% on program -- if I am going to bulk up on veggies, which I am doing, they need to taste edible.

Good luck with your weigh in and cheers to another good week
Old 03-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #50  

Weigh in tomorrow! my scale says something good, but im scared the jenny scale will say bad things. lol
Old 03-09-2009, 09:48 PM   #51  

I lost 3 lbs!!! w00t! w00t!

Eating all those veggies for snacks when I was hungry paid off. It wasn't easy mind you, but I managed to do it

I have not seen 270-something on the scale in years....knowing that is possible in a few weeks makes me very happy.

The battle of the bulge continues...

Last edited by StacyLee; 03-10-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:08 AM   #52  

congrats! i hope i have the same victory tomorrow! ill let you guys know!
Old 03-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #53  

I Lost 6.6 Pounds This Week!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:18 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinkglowx2 View Post
I Lost 6.6 Pounds This Week!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow!!!! That is FABULOUS!!!!

Overnight I came down with a horrendous cold...I didn't even see it coming.

I am going off plan and eating Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup although I am volumizing it with carrots
Old 03-11-2009, 12:25 PM   #55  
Southside White Sox Fan

Stacy and Pink...you both ROCK! Congratulations on your outstanding accomplishments this week.

I lost 2.2 and I'm delighted. I feel like the little train that could. I wish I were losing faster but I'm happy to be losing at least 2 pounds now.

Stacy, I hope you bounce back quickly.

Pink, have a great week!

Last edited by Vickie; 03-11-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:33 PM   #56  

Hi! Today is day 2 on JC for me. I've been exercising, but apparently I need serious help with my daily menu! So far, everything I've eaten has been super yummy. I am a little hungry, though, and trying to have more veggies.

marinemommyof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:23 PM   #57  
Southside White Sox Fan

Hi Sarah! Welcome and GREAT luck. Gotta eat those veggies or your tummy will be hungry. I make the Weight Watchers zero point soup to help me out on the super hungry days. Water helps and so does higher protein. Are you doing the anytime bars or yogurt? Planned or customized menus.

Hope you enjoy hanging out here. Good luck this week. How much do you have to lose?
Old 03-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #58  

hey sarah, welcome! im about a month in, ive lost 15 pounds so far! JC does a great job of helping out and yeah, most of the food is great.

BTW EVERYONE my name is Nicole. lol i would have a signature but i apparently have to be a member for 20 days before i can have one.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:01 PM   #59  
Southside White Sox Fan

Nicole, I didn't know you were in ILLINOIS! Cool. That's fast to lose 15 pounds. Wish I'd done it when I was young before I ruined my metabolism. You are so wise.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:43 AM   #60  

lol. i just... im tired of looking around at girls who are my age who are enjoying life and dont have weight to hold them back from being confident and fun. i want to wear a bikini at the pool too. plus its not like my family is full of skinny people so i know its not going to get any better the older i get.