Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-12-2007, 02:18 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 182/174/150

I am starting to fit better in my clothes. I do work out quite a lot everyday..walking and hiking some steep hills...get my heart pumping. I havent seen any weight drop since I weighed in last Tuesday..but I know im getting there everything if I keep up this way of eating and exercising. Today I went to the drug store and was really tempted to buy a cookie or something sweet..but thought about it before I bought it and decided it wasnt worth it as I have done so much to get to this point. Also, this morning I went to Starbucks and had my special treat of flavored coffee, if I had the cookie and the Starbucks on the same day..thats too many calories

Anyway..hopefully can drop 2 lbs off by next weigh in so that I can feel that all my work and effort has been worthwhile.

Take care and have a great Mother's Day.
Alta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:59 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 215/186.5/130

Height: 5'3

My first WI tonight.. Im down 4 lbs. Im soo happy!!
staciec878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 10:31 PM   #93  

Didnt do so well this week...got rid of a lb. but I also took a water pill this morning just so that I wouldnt be so disappointment at weigh in. I did celebrate mother's day and yesterday I went and had some sushi..tried to keep it small portion..Just have to get back to the plan.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:00 PM   #94  

Its only been a week for me, and today I feel sick becuase Im so full. And Im not even at 1200 calories for today. Each day ive been felling a little bit like this, but today it just hit me. What in the world is wrong with me? I love food.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:20 PM   #95  
having Senior Moments

S/C/G: 265/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Had my 5th WI today, but more importantly, my 1st measure-in since I started the program. I have lost an amazing 8 inches!! Wahoo - I love this program.
soiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:18 PM   #96  

Well it was bound to happen. I totally went off plan today. It started off by me feeling sick this morning, So I went to store for medicine, then decided to buy some ramen noodles, since I was sick. And I <3 Those! neways. I just couldnt stop eating, and not JC food either. But Its only happened once. tommorow is a new day, I dont weight in till wendesday, so I still have some time, just going to drink tons of water the next couple of days, and hopefully get some walking in if I feel better.

Stacie
Old 05-22-2007, 12:57 PM   #97  

I weighed in this morning and I thought I had been doing bad..but I am actualy getting rid of weight. I am another 2 lbs down and I even went out to eat this last weekend. I have been doing JC...but not being perfect on it because I am very social and like to go out and eat. Tonight I go to JC and do my actual weigh in..Lets see how I did. Today I will eat very light throughout the day.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:07 AM   #98  

so so glad this morning that I am down to 184...Its been slow but at least I know that it will stick. I am aiming for 170 by Labor Day weekend and by Labor day be at 160 which is a good weight for me at my height and my age. of course, 150 would be ideal..that is 34 lbs from now which is so hard to imagine..but I have to think in increments of 10 lbs at a time otherwise I'll go crazy at the slow rate I am losing. I started JC on April 23...so 9 lbs in one month is pretty good.

Old 05-29-2007, 10:00 PM   #99  

I went to my weekly weigh in today and weight in at 184.2...Not bad for Memorial Weekend bbq and my birthday. Today I went out after the weigh in and had Japanese food for my birthday which I love. I had about 3 oz. of salmon, 1 c of steam rice, tempura (couldnt resists it), 3 spicy tuna sushi..It was so good and I enjoyed it...It was my birthday lunch. I have been celebrating conservatively since Friday night. I will get back on the wagon tomorrow again. Tonight we are having a bbq and I am having a piece of my birthday cake. I have been good for 5 weeks and have lost a total of 9 lbs. I'll just have to work really hard next week so that I can lose one additional lb. I'll be happy with that.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:25 PM   #100  
having Senior Moments

S/C/G: 265/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Whew! Had first WI in 2 weeks yesterday, after being sick, and not having JC food for those 2 weeks. Actually went down .1 lb. Not much, but It proved to me I'm learning something. I might actually be able to maintain this time after I get to goal.
soiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:27 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5 4'

Hi all, sounds like you are all big JC supporters so that's just what I need. Will also add dancing carrots to my signature for every 10lbs down. Bring on the veggies!!
Patty3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 02:32 PM   #102  

I loved the results I got with JC, but it was just too expensive for me, plus, I still had to buy additional groceries to combine with the very tasty JC foods. It is not the diet for someone on a strict budget.
____Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:47 PM   #103  

Default new jc and this.

Hi, i just joined in today on this website and i just signed up at JC today too!

not sure though if JC will works for me, i hope it does. I've been wanting to lose weight like forever and nothings works for me. I hope i could keep up with this one though.

How do you put on that weight thing at the bottom?
yhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:56 PM   #104  

let me try that signature
yhum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 188/138.8/125

Height: 5' 2"

Default Anybody here?

Hey everyone!

I've been away for awhile and was wondering where everyone went?

I had my cornea transplant a month ago and I'm doing very well on that account.

I skipped 1 of my Jenny consults, but still came back with a 1.6 lb. loss. Needless to say I was very happy. I was kinda stressed that sitting at home with very little excercise was going to add to the scale. I'm still trying to get into the excecise, but very slowly. This is kind of a bummer since I'm just 12.4 lbs. away from my goal and the weight loss is slow - but my eye is the bigger priority right now.

I hope there are more success stories - or even struggles. I hope to hear how others are doing.
chrstna446 is offline   Reply With Quote