Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-14-2006, 01:30 PM   #16  
Aleecia

WTG Courtnie,
I am so happy to see that you are doing so well.
Just a few short weeks ago me, you, Aimee and Rosario were so frustrated because Stevi and JT were losing so fast. Now look at you go.
It sounds like things are going great.
A new house, a new puppy on the way and you losing weight and feeling great.

Good for you.
Keep up the good work.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:21 PM   #17  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

MelodyL - you have lost 30 pounds too, I hope you gave youself a good pat on the back as well!

Leec - Everything has been going so great all at once. A new place to live, 30 pounds gone, a raise a working, getting a new puppy - I can't believe it. I think this is the happiest I have been in years. Yes and it wasn't that long ago I was complaing about other people losing to fast and now I am losing so fast I can't even believe it is happening. I know it can't keep going as fast as it is, but I will enjoy it for now You are doing great too, look at you! I left you post in your thread in the support forum!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:18 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 215/191/150

WTG! on losing 30lbs, you must be so proud!
Nicklewise is offline   Reply With Quote