Old 11-30-2012, 01:48 AM   #76  
Not giving up!

S/C/G: 123.5/no scale/happy & healthy

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaswa View Post
Wow, that is seriously impressive! I could not do that- and it took me WAY longer to get to goal. (I've recently gained 6 back, so here I am on the boards again). You are inspiring!
Hey I appreciate the compliment, but being a perfectionist only helps me with the loss part of this fitness journey. I chose going to a center for weight loss support because I need the help with maintenance. I can diet really well because I can follow directions really well. Tell me what to do and I'll do it. But once I am off a plan I lose all control. I want it to be different this time!

BTW - I'm really close to you... I'm in Vancouver!
Going4Fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:19 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Hi girls,

I have been busy with my new granddaughter...what a blessing. I haven't weighed in 2 weeks and yes I had that pecan pie! I think I still lost though because I got right back on plan! I'll let you know the results tonight

Last edited by cmarty; 11-30-2012 at 06:20 AM.
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #78  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarty View Post
Hi girls,

I have been busy with my new granddaughter...what a blessing. I haven't weighed in 2 weeks and yes I had that pecan pie! I think I still lost though because I got right back on plan! I'll let you know the results tonight
Awe grandkids are awesome, i have three grandson's, now 14, 12, 9 and man do they grow up fast! But still enjoy spending time with them even though it's more with grandpa than grandma!!! Glad to see you back, i'm on stabilzation week 3 starting tomorrow, doing great, holding my own, didn't gain a ounce from thanksgiving!! I actually get to have milk starting tomorrow.
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:45 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 205/194.6/150

Height: 5'8"

Default Last day in November!

Cant believe how fast this month has passed!

I did my weigh in on yesterday -Yellow Menu (days 1-4). I start Blue (days 5-10) tomorrow. I'm down 4.5 in about 3 weeks!!! I'm following it about 95% - made a mistake by having Balsamic Dressing on my salad at a restaurant and learned that is a 'no no'. Still learning what I can/can't eat but seeing success so far!

I can see that many of you lost or maintained over Thanksgiving. That is very encouraging and hard to do over the holidays! Now we just need to get through December!
msalice72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:09 PM   #80  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalice72 View Post
Cant believe how fast this month has passed!

I did my weigh in on yesterday -Yellow Menu (days 1-4). I start Blue (days 5-10) tomorrow. I'm down 4.5 in about 3 weeks!!! I'm following it about 95% - made a mistake by having Balsamic Dressing on my salad at a restaurant and learned that is a 'no no'. Still learning what I can/can't eat but seeing success so far!

I can see that many of you lost or maintained over Thanksgiving. That is very encouraging and hard to do over the holidays! Now we just need to get through December!
Congrats on your weight loss, don't worry about the dressing, we all had hick-ups when we started LOL and still do, but it's a great program and it works!! Goodluck and keep posting about your journey, welcome!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote