Old 05-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #16  
stephbehrlan

S/C/G: 261/261/165

Red face

Ok. I see what you are saying. On the Protein Groups 1 and 3 it does list 6oz of cottage cheese and 6oz of other proteins. It is the 2:00 PM snack group that lists 4oz. It says for sure 3 HNS's and then 2 optional ones, 1 at 2 and one after dinner. It also does say in the Protein 1 group, 1 egg but that is if you eat cheese with it as well, I didnt eat cheese so I could have had 2 eggs. I feel better now. I need to be more thorough and Im going to make them come out and give me the food instruction class, I think I will feel better after that. The lady was so nice on Friday and she did want to help me, but she was SWAMPED. I might try to make an appointment. The home center is 45 minutes away from me, it is worth it to me, to go there if I have to, to get the instructions.

Thanks for the posts guys. I will keep reading on all the older threads for info as well!

Steph
stephbehrlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #17  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephbehrlan View Post
Ok. I see what you are saying. On the Protein Groups 1 and 3 it does list 6oz of cottage cheese and 6oz of other proteins. It is the 2:00 PM snack group that lists 4oz. It says for sure 3 HNS's and then 2 optional ones, 1 at 2 and one after dinner. It also does say in the Protein 1 group, 1 egg but that is if you eat cheese with it as well, I didnt eat cheese so I could have had 2 eggs. I feel better now. I need to be more thorough and Im going to make them come out and give me the food instruction class, I think I will feel better after that. The lady was so nice on Friday and she did want to help me, but she was SWAMPED. I might try to make an appointment. The home center is 45 minutes away from me, it is worth it to me, to go there if I have to, to get the instructions.

Thanks for the posts guys. I will keep reading on all the older threads for info as well!

Steph
My center is 45 minutes away as well. I go every Friday to Wi and buy stuff, I go ahead and do my grocery shopping while we are up there since they dont sell buffalo and dont have a good selection of fish where I live. The gas it takes sucks but it will all be worth it in the end.
3monkeysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #18  
Jeannie

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft. 6in.

WOW, you ladies have been busy! I do agree, sounds like you need to have a heart to heart with a counselor! I think I would make the trip! Not sure how that will work if you joined with the satelite team! Sounds like they are just over run, trying to make some money, and really don't have the time to invest in all as an individual! Looks like the ladies have give some outstanding advice as usuall! Good luck!

Yes, the menu you are referencing is unfamiliar to me also! The only menus I have ever dealt with is a beige and or green! My husbands was a different color (don't remember what it was), but this was because his was very different due to a medical issue!
Ms Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:48 PM   #19  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

Steph,
I know which menu you are on. I also began on that menu and it does have a required snack a 2:00pm. It does say Meta-Slim Plus on the top and it is white. More than likely the reason you are on this particular menu is your precentage of body fat. I had a huge bmi and that is the reason I was put on the this particular menu. You require more calories and protein to keep you out of starvation mode. You should also definately drink your 5 HNS everyday.
snflrgrl1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:50 PM   #20  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by snflrgrl1962 View Post
Steph,
I know which menu you are on. I also began on that menu and it does have a required snack a 2:00pm. It does say Meta-Slim Plus on the top and it is white. More than likely the reason you are on this particular menu is your precentage of body fat. I had a huge bmi and that is the reason I was put on the this particular menu. You require more calories and protein to keep you out of starvation mode. You should also definately drink your 5 HNS everyday.
That makes sense! I was worried when she said that she only had the 1 egg for breakfast and protein was 4oz.
I totally agree with drinking the 5 HNS --they do fill me up!
Finz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:00 PM   #21  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

I think she was reading the information in the snack protein ounces instead of the group 1 or 3 protein sections. Those are 6 oz. each. She should have two eggs for breakfast or 1 egg and some cheese.
snflrgrl1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:07 PM   #22  
stephbehrlan

S/C/G: 261/261/165

First of all thank you so much for caring! It means so much, each of you that have posted, I appreciate you!

I am going to call the main center and make an appointment for the food instruction class and ask permission to go to the main center for it, I can continue to wi and get product at my site to save on the gas. I am ok with only 1 weigh in, but I think I am going to limit it only to that, and do any serious question asking, and getting info from the main branch!

Im excited, I was getting a little discouraged. I only have to be on this menu for 15 pounds then Im on a new one.

Thanks!!! Steph
stephbehrlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:02 AM   #23  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephbehrlan View Post
First of all thank you so much for caring! It means so much, each of you that have posted, I appreciate you!

I am going to call the main center and make an appointment for the food instruction class and ask permission to go to the main center for it, I can continue to wi and get product at my site to save on the gas. I am ok with only 1 weigh in, but I think I am going to limit it only to that, and do any serious question asking, and getting info from the main branch!

Im excited, I was getting a little discouraged. I only have to be on this menu for 15 pounds then Im on a new one.

Thanks!!! Steph
That sounds like a good plan, Steph. It really does all come together and make sense but it is a lot to figure out at first. I really would consider upping your HNS to the max you can have if you are hungry. I think the food instruction class will really answer so many questions for you.
Finz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:51 AM   #24  
Jeannie

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft. 6in.

Talking

Steph,
I am so glad that you did not let all the confusion/hunger overwhelm you! This program truly does work! Someone was bound to be able to help make some since of it all! Sharon- you are the savior! Hugs for all!
Ms Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote