Old 10-10-2007, 03:24 AM   #16  
carvinmom

S/C/G: 359/254/150

Height: 5'5''

Thumbs up carb withdrawl

Hi, since i got on about the carbon withdrawal and wandering what was happening i started back tracking my last four days... good thing i did...
I was having a drug withdrawal from cymbalta , which i take for anxiety . They forgot to give me my drugs while i was in the hospital!!!! i remember asking where they were and nurse said id check then i forgot about it... well after i got home i really went into a agitated fit and couldnt sleep for three days... i started taking the capsule apart and putting it in my meds.. finally after talking to my family doctor and surgeon..... you cant split a capsule if its time released.... and i was off my med for seven days, and you cant drop cymbalta that way.... so they did some changing and now im doing better and sleeping some...
i believe its the carbs also but i been off of carbs for three months and doing okay i think on sugar.. just thought maybe i was taken in two many carbs cause i use to do atkins... my confusion was not getting use to , eating some carbs is okay... proteins are doing good.. love my drink... and all is going smoothly and hasnt been week yet... hope you are having a smooth road also... carvinmom
carvinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:32 AM   #17  
sarah250

S/C/G: 250/246/170

Height: 5'6

My first 4 days were soooo hard. Carb withdrawls can be realy hard but get passed the first 5 or so days and hopefully you'll be fine
salsa sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:50 PM   #18  

This is day two of my diet. I had no ideal how addicted I must be to carbs. I feel like trapped animal ready to gnaw off its paw. I quit mountain dew a couple years ago, but the carbs are worse.

I found drinking diet coke is helping, but I am going to follow the suggestions on this post tomorrow and drink a lot of water.
Ky Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote