3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Looking Good, Feeling Great

Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

I hate buying pants!

Old 05-22-2014, 07:27 PM   #16

S/C/G: 195/153/125

Height: 5'2"

I feel your pain. I have thicker thighs and a behind. For me everything is too tight in the butt/thigh area and hangs off of me everywhere else. Ugh! They need to make the upper part of the pants in different styles like they do the bottom part. Instead of flared, bootcut, straight leg, they need to have pear, apple, etc.

dragonstar85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:26 PM   #17

S/C/G: 101/ - /58.8 kgs

Height: 1, 58 m

I hate hate hate hate hate shopping for pants and i probably haven't worn pants in the last 2 or 3 years. Going back to wearingpants is one of my biggest motivations to get fit right now. My legs and thighs do get in the pants but my belly doesn't. I have almost no butt and a fat stomach with a small waist. I'll probably neeed surgery after losing all the extra weight in order to have a normal belly (not a flat one, just a normal one) but if i lose 15 to 20 pounds i might be able to get pants even if they are not really flattering, which would be lovely and make me really happy.

I'm really short and i guess that makes it harder to shop for pants... it was hard even when i wheighed 53kgs!

Last edited by Marina Brasil : 07-29-2014 at 09:33 PM.
Marina Brasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:50 AM   #18

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'4"

I seem to only be able to find flare of bootcut pants that fit well through my waist and thighs, and I cannot pull of a wider-legged pant. I need straight or slightly tailored/slim or I look like a fireplug. Grrrrr. . . .

First 10% goal (180): MET 2/1/14!!!
Next 10% goal (162):
Next & final 10% goal (145):
BettyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:56 AM   #19
patpatpatpatpat

S/C/G: S: 89kg -- C: 78,8kg -- G 49kg

Height: 145 cm

I get you.

but now just add that I am at the height of a 10 year old. kid clothes just... well wont fit (I havent found any that are made for fat kids anyways, and when I am slender I still have feminine curves).
so I have to go to the "grown up" stuffs- every frekkin pant is too long in the upper part.
Now I either can pull them up to my armpits or have a super saggy bottom. Makes my short legs look really awesome. I *love* the dachshund look (the tshirts being too long add a lot to that too), I swear thats gonna be the next hip thing, cause I wear it.

*sigh*

PS: in a protest I decided to sew myself harem pants and wear them day in, day out. hey, they will still fit even when I lose weight (I still have a pair I can wear from my skinny days).
HAH!

EDITH adds: Hey, Marina Brasil you are almost my weightloss twin *waves* ^^

Last edited by PatPat : 07-30-2014 at 08:02 AM.
PatPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:39 PM   #20

S/C/G: 101/ - /58.8 kgs

Height: 1, 58 m

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBooty View Post
I seem to only be able to find flare of bootcut pants that fit well through my waist and thighs, and I cannot pull of a wider-legged pant. I need straight or slightly tailored/slim or I look like a fireplug. Grrrrr. . . .
Same dificulty! With skinny jeans taking over the world it's impossible to find anything with a straight leg, which is flattering to the majority of women i know.

Patpat You are even shorter than me, so i get how it's hard for you! Being short makes buying clothes a hard task and when we are overweight or obese it's close to torture! Even when i was thinner shopping for pants was hard because the proportion of the pants made my body look awful. The part where the thighs should go would also cover half to a third of my legs and i always had to cut the legs. Add to that the fact thant in Brazil pants don't have diferent lenghts for taller and shorter people. Not a good fitting! And we are really twins!

Last edited by Marina Brasil : 07-30-2014 at 12:48 PM.
Marina Brasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.