Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 05-05-2012, 02:04 AM   #1  
Sam-I-Am

S/C/G: 324/see ticker/170

Height: 5'8

Default I'm sexy and I know it.... I work out!!

i think i am big and beautiful. i think all of you are big and beautiful. i thought it would be cool to see pictures of people at their high weight, just owning their size and looking good.

of course i want to lose weight, but i think its important to be happy with yourself no matter what your size. i love myself at this size and i loved myself when i was 325, i will continue loving myself until i reach goal. i have my up days and my down days, but most days i can look in the mirror and say i look pretty darn good.

here are my favorite pictures of me at my high weight, and i hope to see all of yours as well.

the first is from a few years back, with my short hair and nose ring, and the second is me and the hubby in oregon coming back from a road trip

ps. if my pictures dont upload its because im not exactly computer savvy, but i still wanna see yours!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sasasa.jpg (18.4 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg asasas.jpg (38.7 KB, 314 views)
samcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:26 AM   #2  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i dont have alot of pictures of me at a higher weight, or any weight really...not because i'm afraid of the camera...but my experience is as a photographer and even on family things, i find myself behind the camera instead of in front of it...but i will post two that i found

this one was taken march 2011 at a higher weight of 230 (not my highest weight, but the weight where i actively started to try to lose weight) and i'm not trying to block the camera there, i was trying to show the slime to the camera
slime03222.jpg

i took this pic of myself last week, at an all-time low weight of 192
photo (1).jpg
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

These are over a year old - high weight, and on a hike, but loving life and the nature around me, despite not being in shape.

Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #4  
Sam-I-Am

wow you look great i love seeing us big girls looking happy and you have the BIGGEST smile on your face!
Old 05-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 406/394/200

Height: 5"7

Love it Samcakes!! I agree, for all is good to lose weight if you need, you have to love yourself... else losing weight is a lot harder and you going to be so much less happy. Confidence is always beautiful! A big person who has that can shine as good as anyone else. I HATE the stereotype some people have that overweight people don't care much and don't take pride. I like to make the most of what I am, even if right now is a little too much of me!!
JoseLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:57 PM   #6  
Sam-I-Am

thanks JoseLo! it took me years to get myself happy where i am at. sure i hate to have the extra weight, but i have had it all my life. and i still look in the mirror and i at least feel ok about how i look every day. hopefully soon i will have some nice thin pictures of me to feel confident about too!!
Old 05-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #7  
Every step is progress.

S/C/G: 297/221/175

Height: 5'11"

I cannot post pictures yet, but I'm glad to see this thread, because it reminds me I want to take pictures. I'll have to search to find a picture of me at or near my highest. Secondly though, I want to get a picture of the current me too.

I need to build up my posts so I can post them soon
RandomPaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #8  

This is a wonderful thread, you ladies are all so gorgeous! Maybe in the near future I'll work up the courage and post photos of myself, I'm still camera shy and I think it has nothing to do with my weight.
Natasha22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:40 PM   #9  

You are all gorgeous and getting better everyday. I mean it. I am so proud of you. Strut your stuff ladies!
KayMaxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:09 AM   #10  

I agree with you that we should be happy for who we are. Being sexy doesn't mean that you have to be thin or you have to wear sexy dress. For me having confidence in whatever you do is being sexy and beautiful.
iyah0125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 246/246/135

Height: 5'6

I love this! You don't have to be thin to be beautiful.

One of the pictures I'm posting you can't see my face, but I felt damn sexy in my Halloween costume! I was a Bobble Head nurse from Silent Hill

And the other one was from the best weekend of my life. I felt amazing that weekend. I was in Baltimore for a Warhammer convention (Picture is with an AWESOME space marine cosplayer!) with my friends and that was the weekend I realized that a relationship could work with one of my friends. Our hotel rooms were at full occupancy so him and I had to share a bed. Which was awkward and terrifying and adorable. We were inseparable the entire weekend.

We liked each other but weren't doing anything about it, him because he was scared, me because I was trying to be respectful of my ex and not date someone he was friends with too. We returned from the trip on Sunday. Monday night he asked me out. Friday was our first date. Almost two years later, we're living together and saving for a house and are planning to be together for the rest of our lives (though not actually engaged yet lol). That weekend was magical.

I am over 200lbs in both pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo1.jpg (34.7 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg photo2.jpg (10.3 KB, 270 views)

Last edited by Daki; 06-05-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Daki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #12  
Sam-I-Am

i love the costume! i think this year i am going to be flo the progressive girl.... plus a hundred pounds...lol
Old 06-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #13  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

Daki, my son, 17, is a HUGE Warhammer fan. He and a group of friends play it every week together and he's read most of the books. I'm going to show him your pic with your friend. I've been hearing rumblings of a Warhammer Halloween costume.
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #14  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

I don't have a digital pic at my highest weight but this one gives a good
idea of where I was after 30 lbs off; the second is after 50 lbs lost; and the third one is after about 70 lbs lost. I am now lower (100+ lbs gone), but just bought my new camera (it's still in the package). As soon as I get it figured out, I'll take a newer pic of me now.

These are all head/shoulder shots, and while I have lost a lot of weight & inches & sizes everywhere, my body shape is still similar anyways (just smaller); but I still think you can see the difference.

EDIT 2 ADD: plus I added two new pictures of what I look like now (after 104 lbs gone) at the end; sorry about the quality: my camera was giving me grief all weekend ...

PS ~ the second last picture was taken on March 14, 2013; after the removal of a 100 lb tumor from my abdomen. I have gained a little weight and now my face looks a lot healthier, and I am laughing in this picture. I am getting chemo now so my hair is falling out -- hence, we decided to takes some pictures so that you all could see what I looked like before it was cut.

The last picture is after my sister cut it the other night (March 16/13) becuz it was falling out so fast my long hair turned into a matted mess. Here's me in my new bob. Wow, I sure look different ...

30 lbs gone.jpg70 lbs gone.JPGT-7aw.JPGIMG085 (1) (337x450).jpgIMG094 (338x450).jpg

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 03-18-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:26 AM   #15  
Every step is progress.

S/C/G: 297/221/175

Height: 5'11"

Oh... this is scary.

So here's a "photo shoot" my friends took of me last summer, sad thing is that I wasn't even at my heaviest. Please ignore my red eyes, my allergies were horrible.

And here is my pic from roughly 3-4 weeks ago. (will have to take body pics soon)

RandomPaige is offline   Reply With Quote