Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 12-25-2007, 01:21 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 210/187/160

Height: 5'7

This is the problem I have. My arms are big (with stretch marks too) and I do not want them on display. Even some of the short sleeved dresses and shirts show too much of my arms.
Ambrosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 01:25 PM   #17  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

zinke
I go thru the same thing. Started wearing sports bras over my bras so you couldn't see thru the truck holes. I like them for at home when it is real hot.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 12-25-2007 at 01:26 PM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 02:24 PM   #18  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Wearing sports bras would probably solve my problem. Except that when I am at home I rarely have a bra on at all. LOL
zinkemomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 02:34 PM   #19  
Rennie

zink
I wear a 40 D bra. It should be against the law to wear that size and go without lol and dangerous.
Old 12-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #20  
Nobody Leans on...

S/C/G: 279/165/142

Height: 5'2

I like my arms, even when they were fatter. i like wearing layers so I need sleeveless tops to get a clean line under blazers and cardigans. I personally, hate high neck shirts since I have large breasts. When coupled with a high neck (other than turtlenecks, which I super heart) my breasts seem even larger and my head seems tiny.

But then I don't really notice other people's flaws, since I'm too worried about my own.
Sharkysmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 04:10 PM   #21  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Sharky, I have to agree with the high neck tops, I wear a lot of turtle necks through winter but other than that, NO THANKS! I have to wear something over a turtleneck though, or I feel that my breasts seem REAL low..lol I am short torso so there isnt much space between my neck and waist...

Shy, I am a 36/38DD and NEVER go without a Bra if there is a SLIGHT chance that someone other than hubby will see me
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 04:30 PM   #22  
Rennie

Still
Around the house when no one is here is ok but if I thought someone would see me I put clothes on lol.
Old 12-26-2007, 04:46 PM   #23  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

If anyone is going to see me I have a bra on. But at home with just DH and the kids they are just a swinging. Or rather flapping. Breastfeeding twins did a number on them. They were a 40C-D and now they are a 40 barely B. Oh, to be thin and get a lift.
zinkemomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #24  
Rennie

zink
I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I breastfed both of my kids and it didn't seem to effect my breast at all. I have always made sure I kept good ( had a woman that made them for me until she retired this year ) bras on. That may have helped. I have already told the hubby when I have been at my goal for a year. I want a breast job done. Nothing drastic, want them made the same size lol and put where they go. He said fine with him if that is what I want. We now have our breast lift fund jar started. Those are surgery's cost a lot of money lol. I have found since I have gone from a 42 d to a 40 d they seem to be going back to where they should be all on their own. Guess will have to wait until I am done losing weight and maintaining my goal for a year to see how bad they still are.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:02 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

I was just thinking of that earlier, whilst rummaging through my closet- my solution usually is layering, however sometimes that makes me look even bulkier everywhere else than I actually am. I do so HATE my upper arms with a burning passion, and as I can see here so do many other plus sized women, so why the makers of plus-sized clothing think that having sleeveless everything is beyond me..
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:13 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 177/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

I'm a 38C/D and I never go with out a bra, even sleep in them.

I usually where sports bras when I feel bigger, and yeah I wear layered clothing for the best look. I'll wear a tank and throw a jacket over it, either a hoodie or a denim jacket or a dressier one for going out.

I had on short sleeves last night and one look at my arms and chest I went ewww, so I threw on a long sleeve dressy shirt and leather jacket. We went to red lobster, I ordered steamed fish, and am going to the gym today.
rosemarie0007 is offline   Reply With Quote