Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 05-16-2010, 06:08 PM   #91  
Working My Way Back Down

I know where Smith Rock is! My best friend who retired 5 years ago lives in Crooked RIver Ranch which is just outside of Terrebon, which is about 30 miles north of Bend. A lovely area. I visit her there at least once a year, but never in the summer when they have temps over 100 degrees. Marie, it's not far from the Sisters' Outdoor QUilt Show.
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Marie~great photo! I'm glad you had a good time AND got your photo. And as for my refi, we were with Countrywide that was bought out by BofA, so it made sense (at the time) to stick with them when they made the offer. In retrospect, I may have been able to do better with another company, but it's all done now, and the money saved is always good news!

Shannon~OMG, I MEANT to say happy birthday... I kept seeing in on Friday, and said to myself to wait until Saturday, and now it's Sunday and I forgot, so Happy Belated Birthday! I trust you're being treated well!

We golfed again this morning and afterward the backs of my thighs were really sore. I am really getting out of shape by not doing my 3 weekly workouts. I'll find out tomorrow if the PT place can bill my insurance (they aren't a preferred provider) otherwise I'll call my doctor to see what my options are. He did give me a topical NSAID that is really helping. I rub a little in 4 times a day and it really does help with the pain. I hadn't been taking any oral pain meds because I figured they wouldn't help that much and after all this time they'd probably just upset my tummy. This is so much better. I looked up the med (Pennsaid) and it is specific for knee pain, so he gave me the right thing!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote