Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 04-10-2009, 01:53 AM   #61  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

And PS, thank you all for the good thoughts. We think she'll probably go tomorrow, on her birthday, which is strange and circular. Either way, we'll be going back on Saturday for a party for her birthday or a celebration of her life, whichever fits with the situation. Thank you for keeping her and my family in your thoughts...I really do appreciate it.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #62  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

TGIF! My sister and her FW (future wife!) arrived last night only delayed 45 minutes. I'm not sure what their plan is for today (I'm at work) so I don't know if we'll be having dinner with them or not.

Friday:
B - matzoh brie (2 egg matzoh, 1/2 C egg substitute, 1/2 Tbsp butter), 2 Tbsp log cabin lite syrup
S - orange
L - cottage cheese with fruit, green beans
S - half matzoh, yogurt
D - if I cook, it will be potatoes and red cabbage. Otherwise no idea.
E - hoping for a run this evening

Last edited by paperclippy; 04-10-2009 at 04:25 PM.
paperclippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #63  
Workin' It

Yesterday was OP, I made an alteration to my evening snack and and a mine reese's egg instead of the planned snack. Actually had a few less calories! I also did 5.5 miles on the treadmill last night.

Today:
E: either off day or strength training if I get home early, depending on the weather. (Freak thunderstorms and tornadoes predicted this afternoon)
B: smoothie,
S: pb&j
L: dunno - in the restaurants today
S: Kashi Go Lean
D: baked nuggets and fries
S: peanut butter graham cracker

Last edited by Shannon in ATL; 04-10-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:48 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

E~30 minutes treadmill, 2.25 miles
B~2 hardboiled eggs
S~grapefruit if needed
L~chopped salad
S~carrots & pea pods if needed
D~hamburger pattie (no bun) and salad
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Friday

B - Trader Joe's fat free Greek yogurt with honey, 1/2 package of sliced strawberries

L - made mediterranean salad - romaine, red cabbage, carrot shreddied, 5 sliced kalamata olives, chopped pepperocini, 1 roma tomato, 1/4 of a package of Trader Joe's Tzicki (never can spell that) (70 calories) 1 heated/crumbled spicy black bean veggie burger (100 calories) - 400 for all?

S - orange (100 calories)

S - cocoa (60 calories)

S - string cheese (80 calories)

D - curried chicken Trader Joe's spinach curry sauce (used 2 chicken breasts, should get 3 nights out of it), served over polenta, roasted brussel sprouts on the side

S - 100 calories of dark chocolate salted almonds (I have been eyeing the packages at Starbucks for weeks, they were buy 1 get 1 free last night!) 7 almonds is about 100 calories
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:39 PM   #66  

Saturday

B - Fage fat free greek yogurt, 1/2 package of sliced strawberries, drizzle of honey

L - huge salad - romaine, red cabbage, carrot shreddies, red onion, roma tomato, grilled chicken with bbq sauce, a little bit of fat free ranch, crunchy tortilla strips

S - cameo apple with natural peanut butter

D - weekly indulgence
Went out to Bistro Lili and had an absolutely amazing dinner. I had: 1 glass of red wine, 1.5 pieces of bread out of the basket with an awesome kalamata spread, salad with spinach, goat cheese, strawberries and sugared pecans, an amazing roasted pork loin with apples/potatoes and vegetables and half a serving of bread budding with sauce. So full. But yummy!
http://www.bistrolili.com/dinner.php

Last edited by Glory87; 04-12-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:13 PM   #67  
Workin' It

Saturday was 100 calories under target, no exercise.

Today was another story altogether... Breakfast good, lunch food choices pretty good, then the dessert table at my grandmother's house.... let's just say not good... followed up with ground white turkey tacos for dinner, and will probably have a Russell Stover's marshmallow bunny that my mom got me for Easter... the day is already bad, I figure I'll eat the bunny today and start over clean tomorrow...

No exercise for three days and I can totally feel it... Didn't sleep much this weekend with DSS getting us up six times Friday night, five times last night. Didn't have exercise in me with all the driving both days...
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #68  

Pitch the bunny. If you break a dish, do you break all the dishes?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #69  

Sunday

B - Fage fat free greek yogurt, 1/2 package of sliced strawberries, drizzle of honey, 2 tbs Grapenuts for crunch

L - huge salad - romaine, red cabbage, carrot shreddies, red onion, roma tomato, grilled chicken with bbq sauce, a little bit of fat free ranch, crunchy tortilla strips

S - cameo apple with natural peanut butter

S - tea with honey

S - went to a pizza place. I had 10 truffle parmesan french fries (I was lured in by the promise of truffle oil, but they weren't great), Asian chicken salad (basically a big bowl of romaine, a few peanuts, a tiny bit of shredded chicken, dressing on the side). Afterwards, we went next door to Maggie Moo's and I had a kiddie size dark chocolate with waffle cone mixed in, I ate half.