Doing Diet Similar To LAWL

• Hi everyone! So here I am on day 3 of QWL (from what I've read is about the same of LAWL). Well I just crashed and burned today - had a horrible attack of the carbs and went straight for the chocolate (1 snickers bar, 5 kisses) I am also on my TOTM which didn't help the overwhelming cravings of chocolate on day 3 of the "cleansing", "recharging", what ever it's called period....

I also left the center today for my "nutritional orientation" a bit shafted. When I thought I was getting the boxes at 30% off which would have made them $10.50 I was actually getting them for a little over 25% off at $11.00 - when I asked they were like well it's around 30%...*sigh* not a good feeling to walk away like that after I've already forked over $600 on Friday to start the program. But I will keep an open mind!

Just wanted to start posting since you'll be seeing me around quite often! I need to find substitution for the supplements real fast...I can't afford what they are selling them for and I'm sure I can find them on my own. All I really am looking for is that "accountability" factor! That to me is priceless!

Hope they don't start pushing products on me - I'm not good at covering up my mouth when something bugs me...I can be courteous but to the point. I'll buy the main staples though...

Looking forward to many of your tips and guidance...

Thanks for letting me vent!!!

~Sally
  • I was on LAWL a few years ago but they all closed so now I am basically doing the same thing without their products. I buy the Zone Perfect bars for 5.99 a box (has 6 bars) at the grocery store. (LUNA bars also would work) I looked at the nutritional info and it is basically the same. But yeah the chances are that they will push you to buy thier products. It gets annoying but its their job so you cant get to mad. Good luck!
  • I know it's a pain to buy the bars, but I think that helps me not crave chocolate.

Good luck with your diet. I'm doing LAWL again, buying the bars on-line.