Old 05-12-2011, 11:57 AM   #16  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Planning is key! Great job and keep it up!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #17  
Marissa

S/C/G: 205/181/150

Height: 5'9

So I'm feeling less stressed today thank goodness. I hate that feeling like the world is spinning out of control and u have nothing to hold onto. Glad that feeling is over... I decided I have to take it one day at a time so that's what I'm doing... The fiancé goes to meet with the lawyer on Monday. We were kinda worried about money but he just got a call from the job he applied for. He's going to be working on space shuttles! Hopefully he will get what he asked for pay. if he does it will be a 6 dollar pay increase with more hours... About 10 of over time a week. So that will be nice! Fingers crossed!

I'm 180.2 today... Its coming off… a Lil slower than wanted but I still have 2 weeks to lose 5lbs! I can totally do that!

Joan thanks for the encouragement! Congrats on the success with TO! Keep up the good work!

Angie I'm hanging in there. One day at a time right? Lol
marissaann84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #18  
mom to 4 girls ~Elizabeth

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Just stopping in to say hi... Started back on lawl take off yesterday and the habits I learned through the program, have kept me at a good weight. (146) now trying to lose the last 10-15 lbs and thought this would be a great place to do so. Good luck to y'all and keep at it!
4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #19  
sarah

S/C/G: 189/189/150

I know this has been answered before, but are Luna bars a comprable bar to the LA Lites?
mini me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:08 PM   #20  
Let's try this again . .

yes
Old 05-14-2011, 10:17 AM   #21  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Joan -- Great job on takeoff! Congrats on 3.2 lbs gone forever!

Marissa -- Yes, hang in there, one day at a time. It sounds like things are working out nicely with your fiance's work -- more money is always helpful!

Hi Elizabeth!

JM -- How are things going for you?

Jillian -- Will you please forgive me the Big Mac? lol You can assign me extra kilometres to complete before the end of the week if you want!

I'm doing well with sticking to plan and exercising. I haven't been exercising as often this week as I was in the past few weeks, but still regularly. I've been sitting at the same weight for days so I'm hoping for a little whoosh anytime now. I leave for Vegas next Saturday and it would be great to drop below 210 for my trip.

Last edited by Angie; 05-14-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #22  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Angie- Have fun in Vegas! It is so much fun there and the shopping is awesome! It should be pretty hot there right now. Hope you have a good week with your eating plan.
I am running to Chapters on my lunch hour to buy a few diet/health books. Maybe reading them will keep me inspired! Any suggestions on a good book??
Have a great day everyone!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:20 AM   #23  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Joan -- I know I'm late, but next time you're at the bookstore I'd recommend a book called "Influencer - The Power to Change Anything", it's not specifically about weight loss, but there are examples on how to apply the principles they recommend for weight loss and it's great for so many areas of life.

I'm pretty excited for Vegas -- I packed last night and I now have basically zero clothes to wear for the next two days. I've packed just about every piece of clothing that fits me right now... lol. Going to work today in cargo capris and a tshirt and hoping nobody will call me on it
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:38 PM   #24  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey all, i just wanted to ask everyone one last time to check out my NAMI page, and consider making a donation to help this amazing organization and everyone who is affected and helped! (the website link is in my signature!) i really appreciate and thankful for all of the support!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #25  
Marissa

S/C/G: 205/181/150

Height: 5'9

Hi everyone... Been a while since I posted... Time to update...

Drama with the family: last time I posted I was pretty stressed out with all that wwas going on... Everything has chilled out a but. We are holding off on the custody thing right now... Letting it play itself out.

Alone time with fiancé: so last weekend we were supposed to be alone but we ended up having the boys Friday night. Their mom came and picked them up early Saturday. So the fiancé suggested we go to Austin so we booked a a room at the omni hotel and headed that way. We went to 6th street (bar hopping ally) and drank all night. Luckily our hotel was only 2 blocks away so we walked. It was a much needed night away.

Weight loss: I had gotten down to 178 but I gained some back from tthe drinking... Totally worth it though. I've slacked off since then. I'm currently sitting at 179. So not too bad. 4lbs away from a new swimsuit.

New found motivation: we were going to take the kids to do some kind of water activity this weekend so I started. Looking for swimsuits... Lemme tell u... If u need motivation just go try on a few... I felt so fat and disqusting I am going back into the wt loss thing full force. Alll the tops look fantastic... The bottoms however... Totally different story. Looks like I may be in a one piece or tikini again this summer. Either that or I'm just going to west gym shorts for the bottoms... Lol. oh well... Onward March to wt loss.

Vegas sounds very fun! I hope u have a fantastic time!
marissaann84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #26  
WonderWoman

hello all..hope everyone had a good weekend and is having a great start to the week!
Old 05-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #27  
Let's try this again . .

Jillian- I just have to let you know that I tried the 30 day shred for the first time today and it only took about 1 minute to tell Jilllian Michaels to F off! I couldn't do jumping jacks nearly 90 lbs ago and can't do it now. If she wants to pay for my knee replacement THEN I'll do it!
Old 05-24-2011, 12:38 PM   #28  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Way to funny juliemarie!!! I did the 30 day shred for a couple of weeks last year. I have never sweat so much. It is so hard. I should have kept with it but I didnt. I bought a couple of books at Chapters last week. One of them is a 17 day diet which I have decided to try. I am going to follow the recipes for the 17 days and also spend time walking with my dog every night. I think I just need a change. I will let you guys know how my process goes!!! Have a great day!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #29  
WonderWoman

JM--the shred tends to do that..even to me! i totally was swearing at her when i first started it when i was 6wks post baby! i made it almost 40 days in row too! i let my sis borrow my dvd and she's loving it so far. she's on day 9/level 2 and she told me how sore her legs are!
as for me i'm on my 3rd set of 10wk running schedule/goals. i set myself up for quite the challenge too. it should be fun and grueling at the same time. i'm up for it though.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:36 PM   #30  
LYSA

S/C/G: 163/130.5/125

Starting AGAIN....my centre closed last summer....and I decided nows the time I'm going to re-start on my own...thought a good forum would help for support! Doing the 2 day Take-off segment....but with cantaloupe instead of the juice.....cheers. Lysa
lysa25 is offline   Reply With Quote