3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Serving Sizes (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/231987-lawl-serving-sizes.html)

brikanp 04-11-2013 03:18 PM

Which plan do I start on?

I am 34, 5' 2", 195pds, and have no clue which plan I need to start with. Also is it mandatory I do the TO? I am ready to lose and guess I am just reaching out for the "how to" and the "motivation" any help you offer would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks:D

mattsgirl 04-14-2013 11:36 AM

I can't find my book, from when i moved to another state, we really want to start this again, can someone please email it to me at conservative 2002 at hot mail dot com ??? thanks in advance

Shy16 04-14-2013 02:06 PM

@Mattsgirl; What book? Coloured? Than which colour? Numbered? Than which number?

sweetandspicy 05-29-2013 02:44 PM

I think I am looking for the number 2 plan. I was doing LA and the center closed. I some how lost my information but am trying to gather enough to get started.. I need structure. I can not do it on my own without strict guidelines!

KTmomof2 06-26-2013 03:10 PM

I am looking for the rapid results diet plan...the book that has the lists of foods in each area and how much is considered a serving. I did this diet two years ago with great success. Then my 1yr old daughter went through some major surgeries over the next year and I just quit on myself. I have the diary but have lost all of the diet system books (rapid results system and the "my way" system). I noticed on a much earlier post that someone had this information in PDF. Does anyone else? If so, I would love a copy! I'm starting my take off today using Knudsen's organic juice...Simply Nutritious Morning Blend. I would love any help in this area. I'm so disappointed in myself...back to high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I need to get going NOW!

kimker 01-07-2014 09:59 PM

LAWL Portion book

I need the portion book for the LAWL.....i was on the diet years ago and did really good and want to start up again...but of course can not find all my books.....can anyone help a girl out.....thanks!!
Please message back and will give my email. Thanks again :)

lemmasgirl 01-08-2014 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyCoatedSymphony (Post 3826798)
Hi! I just saw your question now! I have all the LAWL books and plans so I can help you

1 cup raw 1/2 cup cooked = 1 veggie serving

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it :)

Hope I helped! Good Luck!

I would like a copy of the booklets as well in pdf format if you are willing to send them. My email address is [email protected]

1wandawoman 01-16-2014 08:11 PM

Hi. I can't pm now. Please e-mail plans to wandacorley at gmail dot com.

1wandawoman 01-16-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1wandawoman (Post 4921208)
Hi. I can't pm now. Please e-mail plans to wandacorley at gmail dot com.

Quote:

Hi! I just saw your question now! I have all the LAWL books and plans so I can help you

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it :)

Hi CandycoatedSymphony. I did the program a few years ago but no longer have the plans. Please email them to me at wandacorley at gmail dot com. Thanks so much for your help.

jackson0103 02-14-2014 03:08 PM

PDF books

If you are still willing I would love to get a copy of the PDF for LA since mine is very old and know they have been updated. Thanks
arjackson77 at yahoo dot com

Jodi18 02-19-2014 02:43 PM

LAWL serving sizes

I realize that you haven't posted in here for a few years. I was on LA weight loss a few years ago and wanted to start again. However I can't seem to find my booklet to let me know what the serving sizes are. Is there anyone that can help me out?

DarcyLynn 02-22-2014 01:26 PM

Is it still possible to get the pdf format of the LAWL diet plans? Like everyone else on here, I did the plan a few years back (2007ish) and had great success. Since then I've had 4 kids and I'm struggling to lose my last 15 lbs. I found some of my old LAWL stuff but its pretty incomplete. I was on the color plans (blue maybe?) but beyond that I don't know much. Thanks in advance my email is darcylconner at gmail dot com

cola6996 05-06-2014 03:32 PM

Quote:

Can you send me the PDF also? In 20 years this is the only program that actually worked for me. I lost 70 pounds on this diet before they closed! Without the support it all came back. My contact is leftturnatthecorner at gmail. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

sluggo88 05-06-2014 05:05 PM

cola6996 could you email me the info when you get it? [email protected]

sweertmarie1961 07-24-2014 07:47 PM

Would love a copy if your still on this site. Cant post email yet so how can i get it:o