Old 01-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #1  
LA To Your Door

S/C/G: 181/179.2/140

Height: 5'4"

Default I'm Back and Ready to Win!!!

I did LAWL the old way about 8 years ago and had great success! I have tried many, many things over the years, but nothing has worked like LAWL.

I too, suffered a loss when the Centers closed, but this is really the only program that has truly worked for me.

About 2 weeks before Christmas I decided to bite the bullet and order from LA To Your Door. I felt that it was the same company and was a little hesitant, I am sure it is, but if something works it just works. They also had my most favorite LA Lites available, Mint. I will only use the lites for a month and then switch to the higher plan to use food only.

This is a New Year and I want a New me. I am about 40 lbs over weight and once and for all I want the weight off.

Is there anyone else who's starting over and would like to join me? I don't have a lot of time, but will check in at least 3 times a week.
Fitme11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #2  
LA To Your Door

Day 1 of Takeoff2, so far so good! I woke up a little later than normal so I think that is why I'm not as hungry as I would be with so little food.

I am feeling good about this and I know that I can do it.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:52 AM   #3  

Hi Fit!

I used the old program quite a few years ago - lost the weight and kept it off until a bunch of life events had me reverting to just eating the old ways again. I was ticked about the closing and did lose money on it. But the program did work for me.

I tried another program this year and i stuck with it for a month then went off it. So I'm considering going back to LAWL but I'm debating the old or the new. The old worked and is comfortable (although I really need to find the old books haven't been able to track down my plan yet). But maybe the new is worthwhile. (or it's just a revision to allow them to reopen and market it as 'new'). But either way I will not give them more of my money so it may be the old when i find the plan.

What are your thoughts on the 'new' program?

Last edited by nnj2010; 01-02-2011 at 12:14 PM.
nnj2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #4  
LA To Your Door

NNJ, I think the new program is pretty good actually. It lays out the combos to eat 4 times a day including your lites if you choose to use lites.

I think with any program, Consistency is Key! I was tyring to see what the difference was in the old and the new and it looks like the new has you focusing on 4 weeks or 20lbs in the Rapid Results mode which is a little more restrictive and the once you lose 20lbs, you go on to another part that gives you more options to keep losing.

Overall, it's a good program, just as it was before. The whole closing of the centers has given many people a bad taste in their mouths, but to get the information you need it may be worth the $14.99 that they charge for the numbered plans.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you success in whatever direction you choose to go.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #5  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to the forum ladies (actually I'm assuming you're ladies-can't tell by your user names). Join the monthly thread-that's where most of the members will see posts (I think some just bookmark the thread and might not see other posts). It's been quiet here over the holidays but will likely pick up with New Year resolutions and all that!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote