Good morning everyone!
My plan is to start with LAWL in the New Year... I am pretty sure though that hubby is not going to want to pay out a huge amount for a weight loss program. (mainly because we can't afford it).
I have gathered lots of information about the coloured plans on the internet but what is lacking is the knowledge on how to put it all together. Some things that I am having trouble wrapping my head around are as follows.
1. What plan colour/number would I be on? I weigh about 160 and want to be 130-135.
2. How do you count a recipie... ie my MIL cooks a lot for us and there will be a casserole or something.. how do I figure out what that contained?
3. How do you record everyting? Do you get a diary when you join? I am a scrapbooker and would love to create a journal for myself based off of one that you would get from LAWL (if you do)
4. Does anyone have a copy of Deb's Cookbook?
5. Does anyone have any samples of what you eat on a daily basis.
That is all I can think of this morning. I do plan to go to a centre and see how much it will be. I am joining karate as well so that is a large chunk of money so I am afraid it will be me on my own and not doing well again..
thanks for any input.