Old 12-03-2008, 10:38 AM   #1  

Cool Information

Good morning everyone!

My plan is to start with LAWL in the New Year... I am pretty sure though that hubby is not going to want to pay out a huge amount for a weight loss program. (mainly because we can't afford it).

I have gathered lots of information about the coloured plans on the internet but what is lacking is the knowledge on how to put it all together. Some things that I am having trouble wrapping my head around are as follows.

1. What plan colour/number would I be on? I weigh about 160 and want to be 130-135.
2. How do you count a recipie... ie my MIL cooks a lot for us and there will be a casserole or something.. how do I figure out what that contained?
3. How do you record everyting? Do you get a diary when you join? I am a scrapbooker and would love to create a journal for myself based off of one that you would get from LAWL (if you do)
4. Does anyone have a copy of Deb's Cookbook?
5. Does anyone have any samples of what you eat on a daily basis.

That is all I can think of this morning. I do plan to go to a centre and see how much it will be. I am joining karate as well so that is a large chunk of money so I am afraid it will be me on my own and not doing well again..

thanks for any input.

Lori
alantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:29 AM   #2  

Height: 5'4

Ok you would be on plan 3 no lites till you hit 145 pounds... that is
3Protien, 4 Veg, 3 fruit, 4 starch 2 fat...After you get to 145 pounds your plan would be plan 2... 2.5 p,3v, 3s,2D,2F...I write everything in a diary it keeps me honest. Watch out joining our center closed and they told us that they will all be closing. So what I do now is follow the plan and I joined a TOPS (take off pounds sensibly) and weigh in once a week it only costs $2 a week.
Hope this helps
Jeanette
nettie134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #3  

I have been a member of TOPS before but they just seem to goof off and do silly things in that chapter. They might help some people but not me so much.

Thanks for the other information..
alantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #4  

Height: 5'4

I know tops is not great for the info and all but I will just be using them for my weigh ins...I will stay following my LA Plan.
nettie134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

My advice would be to skip the Karate costs and go for the LA center instead. The knowledge and discipline that I gained during the time I was able to visit the center are invaluable and I feel that the experience has changed my life forever.

I've tried to make total changes in the past - joining Weight Watchers and a gym at the same time thinking that I'm going to turn my whole life around, when in fact all I did was end up wasting my money on both places at once. When I joined LA and started losing the weight, I also gained the ambition to exercise, I felt great and motivated to go to the gym. For me, weightloss was about learning to eat right - more raw veggies than processed boxed foods and starches, and more fruit than fruit juices. My continued weightloss will now depend on increasing my activity level. Hope this helps you
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote