Old 03-25-2008, 02:24 PM   #46  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Jill thanks!
Yeah I know I am weird but I would like to go down a little bit on the top part. Ha! They are supposed to measure every four weeks but they kinda slack on that I think. I just asked to be today and then she did. So basically whenever you want. Ha!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #47  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRCATON View Post
Thanks Katie. I am proud of myself! Just a little annoyed......but I'll get over it!

BTW - We watched Across the Universe over the weekend. It's you that loves the Beatles right?

WE LOVED that freakin' movie. I could watch it a million times. The director's interpretation of the music was wonderful. SO SO SO SO good!
I hear ya! I listen to the soundtrack on my MP3 player all the time!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:50 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 202/192/145

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy no more LAWL in ohio

I worked at LAWL years ago and followed the plan and did very well. I got pregnant had 3 kids and now need to go back on and they are gone!! i have been working out atleast 4 days a week and trying to eat well but it is not working and I am ready to give up. I started the gym in Jan and have only lost 10 lbs since then. I watch what I eat and nothing is working. Can anyone help me find bars and doth eplan correctly??
thanks Becki
wickhams6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:59 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Becki, Many people substitute the Luna bars for the LA Bars, they are nutritionally very similiar. Are you following any specific plan? I find that I have to actually have a specific plan, or I manage to eat more than I realize that I'm eating. Losing 10 pounds is nothing to complain about. When you start working out often you gain a little muscle and so it appears that your progress is less than it actually is. Have you taken measurements? Are your clothes fitting any differently yet? Giving up will only make you regain what you have lost plus a few more pounds on top of that. So keep trying and see what you can tweak to get you closer to where you want to be.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:24 PM   #50  

Height: 5'7"

Barb - I can't get over how skinny your legs look in that pic! Awesome!

And don't think I didn't notice that Starbucks in your hand. My favorite......yummy. I stop every morning on the way to work. When I'm POP it's just for coffee.

Speaking of Starbucks - I think I have a thread I need to post.
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:38 PM   #51  
Katie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRCATON View Post
And don't think I didn't notice that Starbucks in your hand.
Hehe, Jill, you make me laugh.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #52  

Oh, I'm a total freak about Starbucks. It was WAY hard for me to downgrade from my daily Venti Mochas to a Venti Brewed Coffee w/ Splenda when I started LAWL.

I'm still adjusting......have just discovered that a Tall Skinny Mocha only has 90 calories. The same amount as in a Tall Cappucino, which counts as 1 Dairy per our books.

Am TOTALLY having one tomorrow morning. I can't freakin' wait.

MMMMmmmmm

Last edited by ChefsGirl; 03-25-2008 at 04:59 PM.
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:02 PM   #53  
Cecilia

Jill,

I work at a coffe place in town. And I have a skinny sugar free latte everyday! YUM! I would die without it! Ha! Enjoy tomorrow!
Old 03-25-2008, 05:33 PM   #54  

S/C/G: S-194/C-182/G-135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil View Post
Jill,

I work at a coffe place in town. And I have a skinny sugar free latte everyday! YUM! I would die without it! Ha! Enjoy tomorrow!
I don't drink coffee but that sounds really freaking good!
betty big bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:45 PM   #55  
Katie

I am a fool for coffee too. I work from home though, so I make mine. I absolutely love the Coffeemate Coconut Cream creamer. I'm never all that sure how to count it, though. I made my own once with FF half and half, coconut extract, and splenda. It was pretty good, and 2 T would be a condiment. I guess that I should make that again.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #56  
Cecilia

Betty,

Omg! It is sooo good! Today I had a Rocky Road, with Sugar free White chocolate , Vanilla and Toasted Marshmellow! YUM! It was excellent! I love to Experiment! My Fave for a while was a Strawberry Shortcake which is Strawberry, Vanilla and White Chocolate! YUM! It's like a candy bar! Without the Guilt! HA!

Last edited by cecil; 03-25-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:00 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Jill, That was just a plain old coffee from McDonald's, but I am a big fan of the skinny mocha, and have always drank a bit more coffee than they say you should (or since I got on maintenance a lot more coffee than they say you should). I have put a lot of hours into toning up those legs, so I'll take skinny as a compliment. Always hard to figure out when you are OK weight wise. I'm happy and think I'm healthy, although I'm a few above goal, so part of me thinks I should get myself back down...
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:45 PM   #58  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

I quit my job today. It felt great. Well... it'll feel better in 2 weeks when I am actually done, but still.. it felt good to get it over and done with! So now I am going to be a poor person, and I have to give up LAWL. Lol! Not!

Speaking of... there is a new counselor at my center that I completely can't STAND! I'm pretty sure she was/is a client that they got to start working there and she is so nit picky! She actually took out a highlighter and starting marking foods that weren't on plan! "Oh... pizza.. that's off plan!" Excuse me??? First of all, it was veggie pizza you hag! Second, you can shut up! Except I don't do the whole confrontation thing, so I just sat and gawked at her. The thing that makes me most upset is that she too is a big girl! Like you never cheat! Sorry... I had to tell someone. My DBF is so tired of hearing me complain! =)

I'm not a huge coffee person, but that sounds awesome Cecilia! If I worked at a smoothie place I'd make myself new, fun, healthy smoothies everyday!

Yawn.... I have to get some rest so I can enjoy another GREAT day at my WONDERFUL job! Goodnight all and have a great tomorrow! Peace!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:24 AM   #59  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Good Morning All! Hope everyone is having a good week so far. I am finally recovering from Easter Weekend. It was worth it. Congrats to those of you who were able to stick to plan.

My 17 year old had his first prom this past weekend. He was so handsome. He looked a little out of place, since he is a total, dare I say, "redneck". LOL. I posted a pic in my profile if you ladies want to take a peek.

Can you believe that we are STILL waiting on our stupid septic tank to be put in? The weather has been just enough to keep it wet enough not to be able to work on it. This is driving me in sane. The good news is that we have ordered our logs and they will be ready in about 6-8 weeks. Maybe I will have a septic tank by then.

Last edited by aguerin; 03-26-2008 at 08:34 AM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:46 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Awww Amy, very handsome young man! My DD was sort of pouting last night because she graduated last year so wont be going to the prom this year. I have to admit, it was kinda sad not going prom dress shopping! She went all 4 years of highschool so we have had some fun and admittedly not so fun times dress shopping! LOL

My sister and her family should be ready to move into their log cabin in less than a month, they are sooo excited!!

Have a great day all!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote