Old 03-24-2008, 10:24 AM   #1  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Default LAWL Losers and Friends March 24-30

Morning everyone!!! Lets tear it up this week!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Morning everyone.

I met my easter goal, YAY!!. On the downside i had a horrible weekend, way too many easter chocolates. I honestly went crazy and i dont know why. I am back on track today but i need to stop cheating because once i have one thing i cant stop. 13 lbs to go so i gotta stick with it. I'll start seeing the light soon.

Anyway hope everyone is having a good day.

Katie
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:37 AM   #3  
Katie

Good job meeting your goal Debbie!

We took the kids to Horton Hears a Who last night. It was really cute, with such a great message.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:29 PM   #4  
Newbie LAWL

S/C/G: 261/257/130-135

Height: 5'3"

Mornin'!!! I'm back!

The weekend was decent, even though I think my grandmother unintentionally stabogated me....which is so annoying.

Barb - I didn't know that Catholics fasted on Good Fridays! I knew they fasted on Ash Wednesday, but not Good Friday. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Have a great week y'all! I'm feeling quite sick even though I'm at work....I'm going to go home and lie down after I get off in about an hour!!!! Hopefully I'll feel better to go to the LAWL today....hm.

See y'all laters!
starofsorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:30 PM   #5  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning everyone!!

I've been kind of out of pocket lately. Everything is going well, I've just been super busy. I think maybe I'm finally getting back on track. I've lost a little bit each of the last two weeks. Lately, I never lose two weeks in a row, so maybe I'm on a roll.

Hope everyone is doing well. I need to go back and catch up on last week's posts.

Happy Spring!!
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:37 PM   #6  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone

I have another busy week, but I will try to pop in every now and then. I have been a big fat fattyboombilaty for quite some time now. I am thinking today I will be good. So far, so good. That's all I can do. I am just going to take care of today, and be as heathy as possible.

Lynn.......if you are ever lurking.....I thought of you when I went to the dollar store on Saturday We really do miss you and wish you would come back!!!!

While at the dollar store, I bought a cute little pedometer.....and it seems like it actually works. Yesterday I did 8800 steps.....but I was kind of a bum....so we will see what todays reading will be. I have a bit of laundry to do and my weekly home blessing is still waiting for me. Once I figure out what my average per day is, I plan to up it by a few hundred steps each week. I seem to do well with the flylady tiny changes......babysteps......so that is my plan of attack for trying to finally incorporate some organized exercise. I don't know exactly how much it will help......but it certainly cannot hurt.

How was everyone's Easter? Mine was fabulous. My mom, dad, and sis were here. We had a nice relaxing weekend. We did take a drive about 20 miles southwest of my house to see the flooding. I am sure you have seen it on the news.......but to see it in person is pretty amazing. We were all in awe looking at it from the highways that were open....but then we drove into old downtown Fenton.......and my heart just sank. We saw hundreds of people filling and stacking sandbags around homes and small businesses........and it brought tears to my eyes. My 10 yo DD begged me to let her go help....but I told her she could not because it was too dangerous, and because they were racing against the clock to get the buildings protected before the Meramac River crested. I didn't figure getting my little kids in the way would be of much help. I told her we would find some other way to help after it was safe. Now, I just have to think of what I can have her do. She has such a kind and generous heart......and I don't want to discourage that. Any ideas????

Anyway......I soooo have to get my butt back to work here.....

I hope you are all having a great day. Make good food choices today. Your body will thank you
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #7  
Katie

Nicole- How cool of your DD. Could she help you to make cookies or bread and sell to the neighbors? Then she could send the money to the red cross or something other disaster relief agency. Or maybe bake a treat to take to the volunteers and let her hand deliver it?
Old 03-24-2008, 01:07 PM   #8  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Katie.....that's kind of what I was thinking. I want her to beable to do the task.....and I am thinking that cookies or something like that would be appropriate. Everyone likes cookies, right?
xoxo
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:12 PM   #9  
Katie

Yeah......and parfait. Everybody loves parfait!
Old 03-24-2008, 02:46 PM   #10  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Hi - my name is Joni and I'm new to this website......hahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry I've been totally MIA. Work is so busy. I've lurked only a couple times and so many new names and faces. Anyway, I really came onto my home PC to see if I want to start tracking (again) on fit day. They have a program that I may buy and download vs using the online stuff. I've got to do some research first. I'm just not motivated to write things down anymore and my personal trainer is not happy with me. So, I need to find my mojo somehow. Also planning my food has been another chore. Needless to say, my scale is up, but it will go down again...it usually does.

Hi to Katie and Nicole.....and everyone else. I sent all my easter candy to my MIL (who is recovering nicely from her major leukemia treatment late last year). We have learned to take it one doctor visit at a time. Okay...gotta go, but I think of you all often!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #11  
Katie

Oh Joni, it is soooo good to see you! So glad to hear that MIL is doing well this week. Don't be a stranger!
Old 03-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #12  
Newbie LAWL

S/C/G: 261/257/130-135

Nicole - Glad your easter weekend went fantastically! As for your DD wanting to help....may I suggest something? Perhaps y'all could put together a little "survival" kit, quite a few of them! Basic necessities like laundry soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, maybe a small hand towel. A couple little toys for the kids, too? It'll be a HUGE help to those who might need it. =) Also, the selling baked goods is a great idea, to donate money to Red Cross and the like!

One reason why I suggested those things is because I remember when I was in high school, my friend and I thought it'd be a good idea to bake cookies for the homeless shelters. It was right around Christmastime, and we did that....and well, when we got there, we found out that they had been getting SO many baked goods that they were tired of it. They were still thankful for our cookies, THOUGH we learned that it'd be better for them to get basic necessities....so yeah. Even though the situation is different, it might be a good idea to think in different ways. =)

Joni - Welcome back! =) I'm sure others have missed you! Good luck, and it's a pleasure to meet you!!!

I'm now in bed....YAY. I get to sleep for a bit!!! I'll see y'all laters. =)
starofsorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 03:41 PM   #13  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

SoS - good to meet you too!

Quick note before I have to go away again....I once volunteered at a local shelter (a small one that housed and fed people). They did not use any home made food donations from individuals. Well, we would accept them and had to toss them out! I kid you not. Always check before you assume anyone will accept your goodies. Not sure if ours was a liability or a trust issue, but it was the rule!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:19 PM   #14  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Well knock me over! I jumped on to check on you and there is Joni.. good thing I just changed my photo!!
Hope you are all doing well! It's been so busy I can't see straight! I put my scale away about 3 weeks ago and from a confessed sclae-a-holic life is much better without fretting about the silly numbers. I just go by whether my pants fit or not!
Easter will take a toll but I'll be back on the bandwagon tomorrow. Hope you are all well and I promise to check in more but wanted to say happy belated Easter and I miss all of you
xoxo
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Hey Joni and Kristen, Good to see you back posting! Easter was not kind to my waistline, but time to get back with the program and trying to get back under control.... I had a major cheesecake laspse yesterday, but today is a new day. I'm contemplating going to Plan 3 no lites, and I'm getting bar burn out and feeling that perhaps they are not aggreing with me as much as they did in the past.

Hi Nicole, Sorry that you and Lettie did not get a chance to connect when she was in St Louis. Hope your month of company is going good, and let us know how the pedometer works. I always wanted to get one, but I suspect my numbers when at work would be very low.

Katie, did you have your presentation on the healing of Crystals yet?

Tracy, are you on spring break now? Getting some rest? My DD has spring break this week, but is working every day. She did finish her finals on Tuesday of last week and didn't work, so she got a break and a time to work. She got straight A's this term, so we are very proud of her. Even if she stressed herself out too much to get them, but there is no talking her out of that!
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote