Old 12-16-2007, 03:59 PM   #121  
LAWL Salt Police

Hi there...

Well, the party went well.. It's 2 pm here and we've just been kind of stumbling around... Liz is still in bed.. She was up earlier to have some breakfast, and get load of dishes done, but then went back to bed..

Our last guests left last night around 12:30, so it was a late night...

We were pretty good, in so far that we didn't over indulge in anything.. We had lots of veggies and the salmon of course... I was so busy cooking I really didn't get a chance to actually sit and eat, so i just picked at stuff.. But again, I exercised a lot of moderation in everything (except perhaps the wine)... We went through a LOT of wine last night.. Everyone was in the mood for liquid fruit, I guess...

Anyway, time to get some more cleaning done.. And I need to pick up the dogs from grandma's house, where they spent the night...

Talk to you soon!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 04:08 PM   #122  
Amy

Hey guys!

I hope everyone's weekend is going well!

I was lucky enough to get to my COD right when they brought in a new shipment of bars, etc. So, I got the 6 owed me, the 17 owed my mom, as well as $100 in product. The regional manager was there and gave me $100 worth of lites, cereal bars, drinks, etc. I was SO lucky. The woman that came in behind me was owed 79 boxes! Ahh!!!

Well, we must go on! I bought a scale at Target this weekend, a digital one that also tells your BMI... it was just $24.99, can't complain.

Good luck to everyone. POP WEEK!!!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:28 PM   #123  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hi all! Well it wasn't quite a POP weekend. I missed quite a few veggies and went over on my starches today. I have been running around trying to get xmas stuff done. I did most of my gift shopping online--but I need things for my dinner and for my house guests. So I'm exhausted!

Glad you all had a good weekend and were conscious of what you were putting in your body-even if it was a little off plan! There's no reason to not let go and have fun everyonce in a while!

Amy-glad you got your bars!

I'm getting over the shock and bitterness and realizing that I can totally do this on my own (witn you guys of course!).

Karen, Carrie- So good to hear from you guys!

Nicole-I'm still not used to you being away so often. I'm sure it's busy around your house!

Joni- how was the cruise!?

Alright, time to get the house in order and pack a POP lunch for tomorrow! Night all!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:21 AM   #124  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad for those of you who are having good experiences and able to get your products.

I haven't been POP this weekend. Not over indulging but not eating enough. It's been busy.

I joined my friend at her house that was in the burn area. The fire came through twice and burned right up to the pasture where her cows are enclosed. It's just amazing that the house was spared and the cows! Anyway, we cleared some brush and burned trees and did a controlled fire. There's a lot more to do. The drive out there is just amazing. I knew how big it was because I flew over it and was reporting on it but I'm still in awe. Now new growth is starting up so it's a contrast of green coming up under the black. It's also strange to not see any trees out there. Dan, your heart would be broken over the trees that burned.. but you'd be proud to see how many houses are still there knowing that your guys made sure of that. It obvious how hard those firefighters worked to save those homes!

Anyway, time to finish putting the stuff from dinner away, fold the laundry, let the dog out to check his peemail and get to bed. It's 10:20 PM and I'm up past my bedtime as it is. *sigh* looks like this is my last day off at least through New Year's too :-(

POP dreams everyone!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:57 AM   #125  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

hey liza where in san diego are you? which center do you go to? I too live in san diego and i go to the mission valley center. such a small small world, isn't it???
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 04:12 AM   #126  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

ok so i just typed this very long post about how i got food poisoning this weekend while i was doing To and other random things... then i got logged out and when i logged back in it was gone. that is annoying! that is the gist anyway! hope everyone has a great week!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote