Old 12-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #1  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Default You know you love LAWL when...

This came in the LAWL eNewsletter and I thought it was very cute!!!

You Know You're a Total LA-Lover When...

* You think the city of Los Angeles should be sued for stealing "LA" as a nickname.

* Your secret snack drawer at work has been restocked with LA Lites.

* You go to Dunkin Donuts just so you can say you don't want one, then leave with only a cup of coffee.

* You smile adoringly at the supermarket produce aisle.

* You stop licking postage stamps when you realize they count as 1 starch.

* The divisions in your vegetable garden are an exact replica of a Right Portions Plate.

* You're talking to your counselor about the program and she says, "Wow, I never knew that."

* Instead of carrying an armful of things through the house, you intentionally make several trips to get in an extra 20 steps of walking.

* The snacks you put out at your husband's next Super Bowl party are 683 individual bags of LA Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Soy Crisps, Mini Cookies and Bar-B-Q Twists.

* You're so into stabilization that you find yourself standing perfectly still for hours.

* You keep a can of Controltrim powder on the baby's changing table for sprinkling.

* You cycle your old jeans in the dryer on HIGH for 12 hours, trying to shrink them enough to fit!

* You're at the train station and absent-mindedly ask for a ticket on the LA Express.

* You're so "lite" conscious that you use new spellings for words like THRU, NITE, and B-4 because they have 20% fewer letters.

* You like stepping on the scale just so you can stick your tongue out at the high numbers.

* You've replaced all the family photos in your wallet with your own "Befores and Afters."

* You always wear those green janitor shirts because they say "Maintenance" above the pocket.

* Your child can get an A for turning in your diary as a book report.

* You notice that typical restaurant serving sizes are large enough to feed 3 of the old you.

* You're favorite pop song used to be "I Want Candy" by BowWowWow and now it's Justin Timberlake's "I'm Bringing Sexy Back."
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:36 PM   #2  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

cute!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:20 AM   #3  
LAWL Salt Police

I like it!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:03 PM   #4  
Amy

So that's what our $$ buys us?? Haha, it's very cute though!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote