Old 08-03-2008, 09:16 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/190/140-160

Height: 5'5"

bumping. I just ordered some, b/c I think this could be an aid that works well for me. Anymore reviews or comments on it???
tigerchic89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:33 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 134/134/120

Height: 5'3"

Default Fucothin for Fat Loss

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the site but loved all of your conversation and decided to join. I now consider myself a former health and fitness nut with a long history of competition to include body building. I want to get back to that and need some serious motivation...

Anyway, about Fucothin in terms of weight loss... I just wanted to add that it is a fat loss product, so if you use it, think of it in terms of your body mass rather than pounds on a scale. Are your muscles and veins beginning to show where they didn't before? Don't be discouraged if you don't see the numbers go down. This product is all about fat loss. Take a good look in the mirror because you just might see some beautiful shapely muscles you didn't see before!!

Big hugs to everyone for being there. I already feel inspired! I just want to get back to that energized, strong, healthy person I was in the not to distant past. (feeling sexy works too...). Talk to you soon!

P.S. How do you get the goal bars to show up? I love those!!
FatFemaleOver40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:58 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 220/115/150

Height: 5'4"

I too tried Fucothin and did not notice any changes. I found it hard to remember to take them at each meal etc. I'm not a great pill taker.

I too would like to find out how to get the goal bars to show up. Found them but don't no how to link them to me.

Thanks!
betsy p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:26 AM   #34  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

For a tracker, go to USER CP and click on signature. Then follow the instructions for choosing a tracker. At the end of the process it will give you a bunch of code. Copy and paste that into the box for your signature.

I think there are new rules about how many posts/how long you've been a member before you can get a tracker, but I'm not sure what those rules are.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:18 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 220/190/140-160

Height: 5'5"

I've been taking it for almost 2 months.... and I'm not losing much weight from it. maybe 1-3 lbs in 1.5 months. But maybe my muscles are really changing???? I've really been noticing my arm muscles, and calves too
tigerchic89 is offline   Reply With Quote