Old 08-27-2007, 07:18 PM   #31  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. i've haven't posted in a while, just too stressed/busy to do so.
i didn't lose at all last week...i actually gained .8--i haven't shown a gain in a while. but from all the working, stress and no sleep i've been getting this past few weeks, i'm not really surprised. i've been getting my workouts in and doing decent on eating, but not well enough.

so yeah...lots going on in my life right now and it's getting a bit hard to keep my focus on LA. but i'm trying. i know i'm still losing inches, if not any weight lately. but i'll get there! i'll keep plugging away!

just thought i'd pop on here and grace all of you with my presence!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:26 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Aloha all you losers,

Back from Hawaii. Had a good time, but have been afraid to step on the scale since I got back. I've just been eating light for a few days to get up my nerve to step on it after over 3 weeks away from it. I was POOP in Hawaii, so I've just reverted to the old Blue plan for awhile until I feel up to stepping on the scale (and most likely for a time after I do step on the scale too).

I've not read much of the 3 weeks of backlog since I got back. Work has been crazy as I got back on Thursday but only now am getting a chance to check back in with my LAWL 3FC forum.

Apple pie sounds really good! I guess I will be sticking with just apples for awhile here though.

Kristen, hope your husband feels much better by tomorrow. Mouths heal faster than other parts of the body, so maybe he'll be fairly recruiperated by the weekend at least.

Carrie, I like the new avatar. My daughter left to go back to school last night, but she is only 20 miles away, so she'll be back soon. My DH was so happy to see the bunny leave our house.

Liza, Have a great time in Mexico.

Everyone else I hope you are having a POP week and aren't like me having a hard time giving up the POOPness after vacation.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:08 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 192.6/183.6/125

Height: 5'2"

Went to WI today! Up a little and frustrated. My counselor said since I have been fluctuating around 182 for the last week or so, she was moving me to the next eating plan a little early. I was suppose to go from Plan 3 to Plan 2 at 178 lbs. My counselor seems to think my body may have adjusted to the Plan 3 sooner than expected. Plan 2 reduces Proteins, Veg., Fruits, and starches. This might workout better for me because I am still having trouble getting all the food in.

I was totaly POP today due to planning and preparing my breakfast, lunch, and snacks the night before. Gee! Maybe that's it! Plan and Prepare!

Liza - Have a wonderful trip!

Kristen - Sorry to hear about the postponed plans. Hope you have a Happy Birthday, regardless. I'm sure DH will make it up to you when he is feeling better.

BTW - Does anyone else's COD offer the prepackaged meals like mine does? I have tried several of the entrees and they aren't that bad. Just wondering if others have tried them.

This week has started off with a bang at work. I was in five classes today for Classroom Guidance Lessons and almost forgot to schedule time for lunch. I managed to slip in about 20 minutes. The rest of the week doesn't look much better. I am trying to visit all of the classrooms once by the end of next week. Thank God I have one of the smaller schools in the county.

Happy POP week to all!
galachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:24 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Hello everyone! All you people traveling! Wow. I am jeolous!
Yes, I know you guys wish you could go out and eat with some of your buddies on here. Kim, Heather, and I had a great time. Seeing Kim is definately a big motivator for me and Heather. Let's us know this plan does work!
Got to go do paperwork. Hate the beginning and ending of a school year.
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:44 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 192.6/183.6/125

Height: 5'2"

Found an interesting website I thought I would share. It is the National Weight Control Registry. I ran across it in a Cooking Light magazine.

http://www.nwcr.ws/
galachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:24 PM   #36  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi Jillian

Kristen.........just give DH one of those pills I mentioned on the chicks to the finish thread........it will be all good........and YES, please come over.....right now.
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:46 PM   #37  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Hey Kristen - how's the (pity) party going? Are you having fun yet??? sorry to hear about DH, but he'll be better soon and you'll have a nice makeup date!

Renee - I checked the site....what a concept...lose my weight and keep it off. That would be soooooo nice.

Nicole - did you ever come up with a price for the blankets you make (like the one Andrew modeled??). I may want to have one made for an expectant mom in my neighborhood...she's having a girl. If you have some girlie fabric laying around....I'm easy. The mom to be doesn't appear to have any color scheme so we can do whatever. I would trust your judgement. You've got my personal email, so feel free to PM me if you want to chat more about this.

Barb - welcome back to the mainland! Now, go step on the scale...it won't be that bad.

Hi Jillian - a big new Starbuck's opened within walking distance of my house. I should go check it out. It's a freestanding building and quite large. Of course, I don't do SB's coffee, but I like their iced tea....tell us again what/how to order something that is low fat; not too many calories. I like coffee, but never really got into lattes or cappacinos. I like my coffee with French Vanilla (SF of course) cream and splenda...yes, very sweet. Oh, and weak is fine. I think I use Folgers right now. I'm quite the gourmet.

okay....gotta run...getting late and gotta wind down.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 02:50 AM   #38  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hi everyone!

Whew, it's been a busy few days around here. I had a mock trial at school this weekend, bday party and a wonderful day in SF for a Giants game. Now it's back to school and I'm so tired!

Carrie- I love your new avatar! I am so glad to hear DD is doing ok for now although I'm sure bed rest is just the worst. I'm sure you are hesitant to go to the niners game and be away, but I know you will have a great time when you get here! I live just about an hour and a half from the city and love going there any chance I get! My dbf is a huge Giants/49ers fan so we're at the games a lot. How was the cruise?

Jillian, Renee-I'm with you on the frustration of gains. I've been bouncing around the same three lbs for over a week now and I'm ready to see a nice big loss tomorrow!

Nicole-I'm ready for the no scale challenge!

Ok, my eyes are so heavy! Must got to bed. Sending sweet dreams and POP days to you all!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 07:06 AM   #39  
Princess Heather

I started to post last night and got side tracked. Once again I'm having a hard time staying OP. I don't know what it is...but once again i'm going to start over. So on Tuesday after Labor Day I'm going to be back on plan. I am still making good choices and not going CRAZY down the eating path.....but back to POP on Tuesday Sept 4. Now if my COD does something wild like a challenge for some store credit I may try and get in on that...we'll see!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:46 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everybody!!!! Hope you have an amazing day!!!

Kim!!! I love your new avatar!!!! We'll have to plan us another outing soon! Too bad we didnt meet over the summer when we were both off! LOL

Kristen-Hope DH feels better and you get to celebrate soon! and in the mean time...
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:54 AM   #41  
Heather - East TN

S/C/G: 190.8/153.7/150.8

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by galachick View Post
Went to WI today! Up a little and frustrated. My counselor said since I have been fluctuating around 182 for the last week or so, she was moving me to the next eating plan a little early. I was suppose to go from Plan 3 to Plan 2 at 178 lbs. My counselor seems to think my body may have adjusted to the Plan 3 sooner than expected. Plan 2 reduces Proteins, Veg., Fruits, and starches. This might workout better for me because I am still having trouble getting all the food in.
I just don't understand this at all! I started at 193.8 and was put on Plan 2. I want to lose about 40 lbs. and the counselor that signed me up acted like I'd be on Plan 2 the whole time. I'm okay with that because it's plenty of food, but I don't understand the different posts I keep seeing about people who weigh less than me being on Plan 3. Maybe there's more that factors into it than just weight - I don't know. Does anybody else? Also, is there a Plan 1 in my future if I stop losing on Plan 2?
Heather115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:05 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Heather!!!!! I cant answer your question, I just wanted to say hello! LOL
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:25 AM   #43  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Good Morning ALL....

Barbara- Welcome back from vacation - it's hard to get back into the routine but you will and the scale will love you again!

Jillian and Renee - sounds like you two are very busy.....don't forget to make time for yourselves....it's important!

Amylou - the cruise was great! Can you tell me some things that are "have to see" while I'm in S.F.

Kristen- Happy Birthday

TN HEather - I was put on #3 also - so now I'm confused too!
healthy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:29 AM   #44  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Sorry Heather - I can't help either. I knew the name change and number plan changes were going to cause grief for us on this site...are we going to have to change our 3FC name to LA/Pure Weight Loss? Does anyone know the breakdown for all the number plans. I think the change in plans was a total conspiracy on the part of LAWL to mess up our happy little group!!!

Princess Heather...it doesn't matter how many times you fall off our wagon....you just need to keep hopping back on. It's almost like when I quit trying to smoke....believe me, it took me probably 120 times...but eventually I kicked the habit. I guess I'm just not a fast learner!

Kristen - Ith DH doin enny bedder? (I'm trying to talk like my mouth is swollen...it's not working!!). Is it your birthday or your anniversary or both?

Gotta go finish some yard project I started before the rain rolls in....tata.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:52 AM   #45  
LAWL since 9/06

Morning all,

Amy - I am a huge 49ers fan. I have been wanting to see them for quite a while. Even when I lived in CA I never got a chance to see them. You are so lucky.

Joni - I have become a Green Tea Latte Non Fat junkie. I never thought I would ever go into Starbucks, but tried this one time and got hooked. Not the best thing for me I am sure, but hasn't altered my weight loss.

Kristen - Hope DH is doing better. Sorry about the plans, but you know you can do something special when he is feeling better.

Renee - I know how it is to change plans early. I was changed to gold when I was at 181 because I stalled. I wasn't to change until the 170's. But it worked. Now on my own, I am still going by the Gold rules and doing ok.

Barbara - WB from Hawaii. Hope the vacation was exciting and relaxing.

Jillian - Sorry about your busy and stressful week. I know how that is. When Dan was gone last week, everything was on me as far as the kids go. And now he is on his way out of town again today until Thursday. UGH!!

So yeah, Dan is going out of town again today and won't be back until Thursday. Today I meet with the gifted programs counselor to see what is in store for Alex this year. Then son has soccer practice at 5. Busy afternoon today.

Well I had better get to work. Talk to you all later

Liz
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote