Old 08-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #106  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Nicole - dresses like the one in your picture would sell like hotcakes!! I buy LOTS of clothes for DD on eBay.

Angie - I would love your friend's website URL. We LOVE pillowcase dresses! I need to learn to make them so I can have them in lots of sizes for my photo shoots. I have an antique Battenburg lace pillowcase that I'm planning to turn into a dress for DD when I learn how!

Gotta run. We're at the old house STILL cleaning and chunking. We don't have internet, cable, or phones at the new house, but will after tomorrow. We left everything hooked up here until we got hooked up at the new place.

I got some stuff done today in my classroom, but it's still nowhere near ready. Oh, well. It doesn't have to be ready until our Sunday open house! We will have meetings all day tomorrow and then will have Thursday and Friday to work on our classrooms.
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hey Everybody!

Just checking in. I dragged myself to WI today. Up 0.8 from the weekend. But they measured me today and I'm down a total of 10 inches. Guess the weekend walking helped a bit! I think I'm going to WI again tomorrow morning too.

Here's to a great POP evening everyone!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 08:14 PM   #108  
Nanette

S/C/G: 174/151.8/140

Height: 5.6

Hi everybody just wanted to pop in and say Happy Tuesday. I had patients all day today so I am more than tired and ready to pass out and go to bed. I work for a GI doctor so if I hear another person tell me about their bowel issues or poop problems I am just going to scream!!!!!
Nicole- I have bought a lot of clothes for my dtr and her american girl dolls. Your dress would definately sell, get sewing girl I am sure you will have a lot of customers including on this site who have little kids. If you can make doll clothes american girl clothes is a big seller on ebay. Good luck!
bahamadream10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:32 PM   #109  

Default Adding on

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguerin View Post
Dan: Thats just it, the COD is not offering any suggestions other than to use the suggested higher fiber options of which I am already doing. At least one from each group on a daily basis. I might note that I am already fudging on the veggie and fruit portions already an extra one a day if I have to. THe point is, I don't want to do that, but I guess you have to do what you have to do. I am still losing in doing that, so I may just add it to the plan and be done with it.

Lynn: My servings are: 2P, 2V, 2F, 2S, 1Fa, 1D, 2 Lites. Boy that extra veggie and extra fruit from the gold plan sure did make a difference. I also use the SF jello and will probably start using the FF Broth on a daily basis to see if this helps, but Like I said, I am tired of being hungry all the time.

Hello,
Do you weigh in Hsv? If so, I added on 42 weeks of Weightloss, 6 of Stab, and 52 of maintenance for $99. Don't let them rip you off. Of course that is when Kristen and Jackie were there, I don't know if CJ will do it.
Never know until you ask!
Good luck.
Tammy Red with lites
326.4/249/190 77.4 lbs gone
momlosingmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:01 PM   #110  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Nicole -- I love the dress! Yes, for sure you can sell the dress on ebay.

Penelope -- Welcome to the group.

Felicia -- Your wish is my command...here is my friend's website. She also make s blankets and the cutest little hair bows. http://sewingdelight.tripod.com/
I was thinking about Nicole's dressed with bloomers for photographs too...my friend is a photographer and was mentioning that it's not easy to find bloomers here.

Sherry -- Way to go on your 10 inches!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #111  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Wow - talkative bunch here...Nicole...I was a big fan of Bozo the Clown and Garfield Goose shows growing up. We got tix for the Bozo Show, but wound up giving them to a neighbor and her little girl got picked for the Grand Prize Game...she kept cheating and walking up to the bucket. After three times, the guy held her feet down and made her throw the ball from the starting point, and of course, she missed. We used to make clothes for the Garfield Goose characters and mail them in and hope they would show them on TV. Speaking of which, I must go check out your creations....and the pillow case creations.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:11 PM   #112  
Princess Heather

ok..so i started the day well and ended it badly. I'm not sure what's going on...i think it was this point last time that i got frustrated and started gaining again.......but tomorrow is another day and i'm planning POP!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:14 PM   #113  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Nanette--you will scream a lot around here--your 2 favorite topics come up a lot--sorry.

Sherry--congrats on the inches--that's great.

Nite all--survived another night of KB, will go in the a.m. then off til next week when my company is gone.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:26 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 192.6/183.6/125

Height: 5'2"

Hello Everyone,

I made it to WI today and I was down 3.6 lbs! WOO-HOO! Maybe my vacation rebound is over and I am on the journey down hill again.
Joni's right! It is super hot here in Georgia. The school superintendent sent out an email today saying when school starts, Thursday, the children were not to participate in any outdoor activities until further notice. --- can you say "Fit to be tied!"?

Congrats to all the other losers!

Nicole - I'm a 1970s baby, too! ....Precious dresses! They would sell on Ebay like hot cakes! I just have a son but my sister has three girls. She is always having a children's clothes party at her house and buying those cute outfits. She would love your dresses, too. Around here the teachers with little girls eat those clothes up! Go for it!

Welcome, Penelope! These folks are the greatest!

Angie -- your friends pillowcase dressing are adorable! What a neat idea!

OK, I have to go to bed now! I was working at the school late again today and we have open house tomorrow from 4 - 7 so I need some shut eye!

Nite, all!
galachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:08 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Good Morning Everybody!

Penelope

Lea Ann - I missed a whole bunch of threads somewhere along the line. Are you going back as a teacher this year?? I caught congrats to you on your job, but I tried to go back to see. Can you please repeat for me? Thanks!

Nicole - I'm not an ebay shopper, but that dress is absolutely adorable!!

I told DH I was going to WI this morning. He thinks I'm nuts cuz I was just there 12 hours ago. I told him I need a morning weight. He just doesn't understand. Oh well...

Hope everyone has a great POP day !!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 08:33 AM   #116  
on LAWL

Sherry--I totally understand the morning weight--preferably before food and coffee! Go for it. And good luck.

And yes-I got a teaching job--high school English--and I am excited. Nothing wrong with being an aide but it was really hard after teaching for so long. I have learned that aides are overworked and underpaid/valued--I have a whole new insight now.

Hope everyone has a great day. Finished up some last minute cleaning and laundry. Have KB at 9:00 then my company will be here around 1:00 and they already have shopping and pedicures on the schedule--no problem!
Old 08-08-2007, 08:37 AM   #117  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Good Morning ALL

GM all and heres to a POP Wednesday. Its hump day already. Whoo Hoo. I am going to WI today and am going to ask for a special or something for a few more WL weeks. If not, its going to be on to fake stabalization and maintenance. Surely they will try to do something to get some more money out of me. I hope to get one of the good counselors and not one of the jr ones. LoL
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 09:14 AM   #118  
Katy66

Morning everyone!

Amy - I would definately hold out for a special. The COD here offers one seems like every week. Of course, when I need more weeks they probably won't be offering anything

Renee - What grade do you teach? I can't imagine being in a room with 20+ kids that have no way to release all that energy!

Heather - good luck with POP, YOU CAN DO IT!

As for me, I go a little off plan late yesterday but that was the first time since Saturday! My BNWI is still stuck though (: I think that TOM is fast approaching so that may be part of the issue or perhaps just at a small plateau stage. Things have got to get going in the right direction again soon, DOWNWARD!

Have a great day everyone and good luck with staying POP!!!!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 09:27 AM   #119  
on LAWL

Amy--can you request a counselor? When we sign in we can just put their name out to the side if we have someone in particular. Or I would always call my favorite on my way over so she could be expecting me.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:06 AM   #120  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Morning everyone....everywhere I've been on this site today, Lea Ann posted right before me. I feel like I'm stalking her.....but, I won't be doing any kickboxing today, so she's safe there.

It's supposed to be in the high 90s today and by 5 PM they said it will feel like it's 110 degrees. All I keep thinking is what is my electric bill going to look like next month.......yuck!

Yesterday was National Underwear Day (for real!) and studies show that the trend is folks leaning towards going "commando." Very interesting...

Sherry - a morning weigh in is the ONLY "weigh" to go. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. And if it makes you happy, DH should be happy too.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote