Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-23-2006, 04:19 PM   #1  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 198/190/135~5'3"

Talking Looking For Another "Mission Leader 24/7"

I am totally new to this way of communication so forgive my babbling! To describe myself: I am a 34 year old mother of 2 and I am married to a skinny dependent husband (whom I love) for 12 years. I have absolutely NO support in loosing weight. I am surrounded by people everywhere who love to eat and sabbotage all of my goals. They don't want to join me, they want me to stay with them (and keep eating). I know that I make them uncomfortable when I am trying to be healthy, but there really is a thin person inside of me begging to get out. I am athletic and very active and outgoing. I am just a very big emotional eater.

I am the "Handler" of everything. I take care of everyone else and no one takes care of me. Sometimes that makes me sad and lonely, especially when I need help. I am the Jack of all trades and I get relied on to handle everything from fixing a car to curing an illness. I am surrounded by needy people everywhere I go (work, home, church, etc)! I am independent and tired of being in charge. Needless to say, I deal with my stress by overeating. I can take charge again (and again) but I know I will fail again when I get stressed out. I have tried it all.. or say everything but actually confiding with someone who knows what it is like to be the "Mission Leader 24/7".

If there is anyone out there like me, let's be friends. I need help in breaking away from all of my old habits. I am 5' 3" and weigh 193! I am the biggest I have ever been in my life. I have tried lexapro which helps a lot with the stress but I have found that it makes me not give a hoot about my health or weight. That's not good. I am a full time environmental engineer and I work for the government. My kids are 9 (girl) and 6 (boy); and they are so great! I love my life in general and I am a Christian. I love my Jesus!

I hope to be hearing from someone who can help me out and be my friend!

Thanks!
Puney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 01:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 168/190/125

Height: 5'4"

Hi, im tweetyandme, and i feel for you! To start off let me first say that i am 17 years old and i need a buddy too. I, like you am a christian who loves jesus, and i too was on lexapro as an anti-depressant. We got something in common. I have no support when it comes to weightloss either and it is driving me crazy! I also weigh about 190 lbs, and it is the heaviest i have ever been! If your interested in being my buddy, then you can privite message me back! Good luck on your weightloss success!!!!!!
tweetyandme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 09:20 AM   #3  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 198/190/135~5'3"

Great! I just need to know how to private message you. Thanks!
Puney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 04:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 168/190/125

Height: 5'4"

If you look to the left of my comment, you will see my name tweetyandme hilighted in blue. Click on it once then go down to 'send a privite message to tweetyandme', click on that, then you can message me! Hugs to you!
~tweetyandme
tweetyandme is offline   Reply With Quote