Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-11-2006, 02:59 PM   #1  
Here for the party

S/C/G: 187/108

Height: 5'5.5

Default Stumbling into the light...

I'm not sure what to say, really. Hello there -- I'm 25, and I work nights, which makes scheduling meals and exercise and the like a bit tricky. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for here, but I'd kind of like to poke around and see what has worked for others, I guess. From what I can see, everyone seems pretty nice and supportive, and I respect that.
fivestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/240/155

Talking

hi, its me again. On to day 2. Yesterday was a pretty good first day. I walked a mile and played a little b-ball with my sweetie. I think i could have made better food choices but i can say that my portion sizes were much smaller and i didnt snack. I just have to remember that i didnt put all this weight on over night so its not going to come off over night either.

hi, KC lynn2002. I know how you feel. I am getting married next year and i refuse to be a fat bride. Fortunantly for me i have a year to drop all the weight and you only have 6 months but i know you can do it. Just remember when you are about to put something into your mouth that you probably shouldnt be just tell yourself or say it out loud that I can control what i eat. I decide if i want to eat this it doesnt decide for me. I do that, and i say it out loud sometimes and it really seems to help....
size8please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Fivestone, welcome to 3FC!
What a beautiful girl you are. I wish you the very best on your weight loss journey. Yes, please look around... there are lots of different mini-forums here... find one or two that suits you best.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 06:02 PM   #4  
Here for the party

S/C/G: 187/108

Height: 5'5.5

Thanks, ellis! I really like your sig quote, by the way, it made me think...
fivestone is offline   Reply With Quote