Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 02:30 AM   #1  
seh435

Thumbs up Sarah and Natalie

Hey Nat - I hope you got signed in and see this post! I think this will be much easier and the name is quite appropriate!!
Old 08-10-2005, 12:10 PM   #2  
seh435

Default Motivation

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
-Unknown

You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment.
-Unknown

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.
-David Viscott

I burned sixty calories. That should take care of a peanut I had in 1962.
-Rita Rudner

I'm in shape. Round is a shape
-Unknown

**NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!**
Old 08-10-2005, 12:40 PM   #3  

Default Hey there

I think i got it this time! How do i get a lil man running across a weight like scale lol I will have to look around a lil bit...but movie tonight again?

Orgin of Species...

gtg

Keep on going tho...i love Jello
Old 08-10-2005, 01:03 PM   #4  
seh435

You get the scale thing by hitting EDIT SIGNATURE button. The forum is finally up and working........sweeeeet! You better be a chat good partner or I will really be ticked Movie tonight sounds good - if we can find the movie! haha Call me later
Old 08-10-2005, 03:25 PM   #5  

Red face My first real post!

xxx

Well I hope that this works...but yanno I think it will. Its sort of like our diary to each other. Right now I am watching General Hospital. I can' express how glad I am that things between us finally have come together, it sometimes seems that no matter how long we are apart from each other; we can still can come together. But now that are back in action we can be eath others support team with what we are doing, b.c truly we are going thru a lot fo the same things together. And I think its easier to be able to talk to someone else about what is going on in our seperate lives. I need to research some quote sites to put in our forum...but I will soon do that. Cuz I would love to utilize this as a place where we can both keep quotes that are sweet! Call me when you get this

Last edited by sisters4life; 08-10-2005 at 03:30 PM.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:24 AM   #6  
seh435

Hey dork!
I just figured I would write you a little note on our forum! Yay! It is SO nice out today - I believe I will be laying out for at LEAST 3 hours lol! I also need to go get thank you notes to send to that lady who is trying to hook me up with a J-O-B ; how is your search going?? Spuzz and Mollys little sisters are at OU pre-college today and I am SO sad about it. It hurts to acknowledge the fact that life has continued there AFTER we have left! I can't wait for HOMECOMING! We are going to look OUT OF THIS WORLD! Alright well I am off to go get cards - I will call you later - XOXO *Sar*
Old 08-11-2005, 04:48 PM   #7  

Default Tee Hee

Hey-

Yes I agree we are going to look great come October...Esp for Homecoming we just have to keep up doing what we are doing, and if either of is ever having a bad day we should talk to each other for support. I just hate what college has done to me. I didn't just gain the damn freshman 15 I gained the four year 40 :*( I wish it wasn;t that way...but things are looking up. Lets just look towards labor day and try to lose some more, Yanno? We can do it its only 3 weeks away lets shoot for 8lbs? You game, the person that loses it the other has to make dinner. I would have said buy dinner but we can't be eating out all the timeLOL it will be a goal for us. How does that sound?

xoxoxo

Neighbor
Old 08-12-2005, 11:51 AM   #8  
seh435

That plan sounds good to me! I STILL haven't gotten my "little friend" and today it is officially 4 days late. My mom said it is probably because of my lowered calories and crazy exercise - but I am still hanging onto this 7lb water weight and it's making me nervous that it's not water weight and I somehow raided the frig in my sleep I have also been super fatigued and have had multiple headaches lately - so my mom has ORDERED me to increase my calories, I agreed. My only PROBLEM is that I have taken those orders to the EXTREME and have had CarbSmart ice cream and SugarFree Vanilla Wafers the past 2 nights for dessert (I haven't had ice cream in like 2 months)!! BAD GIRL I did keep the portions under control though, and instead of eating half the gallon ,I had about 2 scoops!

I have had a good time exercising and taking long walks with my mom after she gets home from work. She complains all the way until we are out the door - but I secretly think she likes the fact that I push her - I made her wear wrist weights yesterday so we could tone the upper body too - she was oh so "thrilled" with that request! haha

I am excited for Dave's party tomorrow - he has been home cleaning (yeah, I have NO idea why, it is just going to be TRASHED) It will be a test for us though because he is having food here before the limo comes (pizza, subs, chips, aka BOY FOOD) so we must be eachothers STRENGTH! I doubt I will be drinking because I am SURE I will have to hold someones hair back tomorrow night. sick. Dave said he wanted people to dress nice for his party - no jeans - I told him to kiss my butt - I am wearing jean capris and a white oxford shirt I believe - I'm just along for the ride. I'll let you know the final outfit later today!

I looked up Penitentiary Glen's website and it is free admission and has over 8 miles of trails. So I am REALLY looking forward to Sundays hike! Be sure to bring over your hiking shoes I hope the weather holds out - I love doing things like this! Getting out and doing new things while getting exercise and hanging out with your best friend is GOOD for the BODY MIND AND HEART!!

Oh! Sorry about last night, I ended up getting a really BAD migraine after I worked out with my mom - she gave me some meds and massaged my neck for a good half hour after I got out of the shower. When I got your message about you having to work so early, I figured we would both understand we wanted to hang out, but just couldnt lol Are you going to the FEAST tonight? I haven't decided - Dave will probably want me around to help him get the food, beverages, decorations, and house ready for tomorrow - and its supposed to be scattered showers tonight (I think I am just making up excuses because I don't want people from highschool to see me and I won't be able to pass up cavatelli! haha!

Alright, well this is officially the longest post EVER - I guess I had a lot to say! haha I will call you later - I have a few errands to run with Dave (aka liquor store) Have a good day!

OH! The most important thing - I forgot to tell you this on the phone. I was talking to Dave while laying out yesterday and he was like "I haven't seen Natalie in awhile, she is looking a lot thinner" I just thought I would post that so you can always go back and BOOST your self confidence!! You are looking HOT HOT HOT!!!
Old 08-12-2005, 11:53 PM   #9  

Default :) To Dave's Birthday :)

Sar-

I really like this forum thing cuz I can tell you all I need to while one of us is busy or SLEEPING Well ya I feel ya on the weightloss front sista....I felt the same way about the time of the month weight and stuff like that...but you also have to think of it this way, you have changed your body and its not going to be the same as it was before and that could cause your cycle to be messed up.

whoa i felt like a golden girl calling it a cycle

Any who, yeah I am excited for Dave's thing tommorow, even though I have to work at 7 am yuck, I am going to be beat, but I will come along for the ride to be with you, and Dave is like my younger brother so he perhaps will be able to prepare me for Joey's 21st....WHICH ISN'T FOR ANOTHER 1 YEAR. But still I am glad that you invited me, and I really thought about what you said to me the other day...

"It doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down, what matters is if you get back up"---something like that....meant alot to me....it really did. And I am glad to see that we are slowly getting back on track, even though with the two of us, we could be apart for x amount of time and still come back like nothing ever changed. I mean I think that is a great feeling.

I also want to go back to what your mom said, she is right you need to increase the cals cuz that could be a major factor in the headache situation, also are you getting all your water in, because it could also be a hydration headache? These are just ideas now, I am not a dr. LOL I think your mom is jsut like a doctor tho I do love your family Sarah, I have always felt close to them.

About Pen Glen...can tennie shoes do? I don't know where my boots are? I can't wait for this excursion, stuff like this really gets me excited.

About Dave's get together we will have to stick together, I will be your pillar if you are mine, I mean I may cave to a pickle or 2. LOL but you wouldn't put that past me now would you?

This post is getting to be a little long.

Dress code, I was thinking along the lines of dressier...but not sure what I have in store for myself tommorow. usually after work I want to be comfortable...but I dont wnat to look frumpy going to shooters...Also why does he wnat to go there...i think its the most expensive bar downtown...I am not complaining it is HIS birthday and I am glad I was invited to share in it.

Any ways did Dave erally say that? (Coool ---i really dont knwo what to say )

But it is getting late right now, and I am getting tired...leave me a message here and I will check it at work or something, but I like reading posts, so...........

until next time neighbor

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Nat
Old 08-13-2005, 04:19 PM   #10  
seh435

Hey darling,

It's about 4pm and its already been a long day!! I had WW at 9am (2lb weight loss!!) , came home and changed, went to Chagrin with the family to have lunch at Gamekeepers with my mom's cousins that are in from Chicago, and then went to the grocery store with my mom for snacks for Dave's party. I can ONLY IMAGINE what the feeding frenze is going to look like after they all get home from the bars at 3am Needless to say, after this post I am TAKING A GOOD NAP! I need to re-fuel! I changed my outfit plans and think I am wearing a brown corduroy skirt with a white button down (if its not too hot) - but the limo is not coming until 10pm, so hopefully the humidity will tone down some. I am super excited for tonight - I just hope none of the WILD ONES are stupid and do something to piss off the crazy neighbor. And I think Dave picked Shooters because that's where he hasn't had any problem with his fake ID (remember he isnt 21 until the 16th actually) and that's where the probability of his underage friends getting in is the highest - ??? I don't know - I'm just going with the flow!

As for tomorrow, the weather channel says that its supposed to be like 90 deg, feel like 97, and with scattered showers! I hope it is wrong because I REALLY wanted to go for a hike (and yes, tennis shoes are alright!! that's what I am wearing!) My mom says it should be fine if it doesn't rain because a lot of the trails are throughout a gorge, so it is really cool! environmental air conditioner!

Alright, I need to finish my duties that Dave left for me to complete - clean the den and burn a few CDs (mind you he left lists for everyone in the house to complete and he is currently down at St. Ignatius playing in a alumni soccer game - I hate being a slave because it's someone's birthday - foooey!)

I will call you when I get up from my nap - I will probably shower around 6:30 - but just throw PJs on to come get you around 730pm - people aren't coming until like 8-830 - so I plan on staying in my lounge gear until we leave - no need being uncomfortable!

Talk to you soon - muah! - Sar
Old 08-17-2005, 05:13 PM   #11  

Red face

Well good news, on my jump start week I lost 4 lbs But that should make me feel good but my p-ride starts on Monday so welcome back 10lbs---yuck oh well

Well we really fell off track here on this forum, but its all good yanno we are getting back on track as of right now! We just have to keep our goal of 62 days left until we see those people that we want to look HOTT for! We can do it. We just can't fall off the bandwagon for just a lil bit.

I am a little nervous though, I might be going to OU this weekend and there are always temptations there. But I realize after i talked to my counselors today that if I pack my foods and eat those and dont' eat fast foods I will be alright and if I am drinking which I will be to not eat any starches during the day/night yanno? But that makes sense.

Also we have our mini goal as in LABOR DAY. We can do it. I want to be down 6 lbs by then, and the person who sticks to the plan (scouts honor and the honor system) has their dinner cooked by the other.
But we all know who is going to be cooking the meal.....ME lol its all good but at least we will be eatiang a meal together. YANNO?

Alright babe,

XOXOXO

Natalie

ps I want to get a new outfit any suggestions on what type s of style to get??? because you are a fashionesta (spelling)
Old 08-18-2005, 09:03 AM   #12  

Talking Sisters are awesome! :D

hey, sisters~!! my sister and i joined this forum with our other "soul" sister! nice to see another set of sisters on here!! sisters are GREAT, you already have a built in support system. good luck to you both!!!
Old 08-18-2005, 01:49 PM   #13  

Thanks fatchck...its nice to see that you think what we are doing is good. We actually aren't sisters well biological sisters....we are best friends and have known each other for approx 8 years. We went to highschool together and college and are in the same sorority. We now live in the same city and we are trying to be each others support and its working thus far. She is on WW and I am on LAWL, what are you doing? Also where are you from? Give me a short bio....JK LOL.

Well its lunch time, and I can;t wait any longer, so hope to hear from you gals soon.

Natalie
Old 08-18-2005, 05:02 PM   #14  

Smile

hey, Natalie!

my sister(S) and i are doing the South Beach diet. i've been on it since Sunday, will probably weigh myself after our last DREADFUL carb free week. its not bad though, you get to eat a lot.. just not any good stuff that a big girl dreams about at night.. like.. bread..mmmm.. lol

i'm 32, living in Savannah, GA .. how about you? i'll have to reply with more in a bit. we're about to go grocery shopping! YAY! lol
Old 08-19-2005, 07:22 PM   #15  
seh435

Hello my slimmin' sista-

Well, by the time you read this you will already be on your way to or at OU. *dun ta dun ta DUN!* I have TOTAL faith in you and I believe that after you receive 10000000000000000 compliments this weekend on your new look you won't even consider falling off the bandwagon - and you are going to come home with a new motivation for me as well!! It's going to be a tough weekend without you - plus Trish and Mike are away at the lake house for the weekend, so motivation to exercise will be TOUGH

I weigh in tomorrow at 11am - so have me in your prayers! lol no no no I'm expecting a good week. After Dave's birthday weekend I was on DOUBLE SECRET SMACK DOWN PROBATION for the rest of this week

I've started a new "project" after our BEFORE AND AFTER photo sharing on AIM the other day. I took a photo box and put all my pictures at my highest weight in one envelope and pictures from my weight loss post-STL in another. In addition, I've added my WW recipes, information on healthy lifestyles, and other motivational materials. I hope to use it throughout my weight loss period so I stay on track!!

Alright, well I hope that you have a great time at OU! Don't hesitate to call me at anytime, including 3am when the late night cravings set in, I'm here for SUPPORT! I can't wait to hear all about your weekend - call me when you get back in town!

XOXO, Sar
Closed Thread