Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 04:28 PM   #1  
janniebgoode

Cool New too!

Hello,
Well, I'm going to give this weight loss thing a try. I'm 48 years old, and hoping to lose 62 pounds. I just got off the medication prednisone after being on it for 10 years and hope I can lose some of the weight I've gained. I'm trying the weight watchers diet and I am a sugar addict BIG TIME! I definitely need support because I am pretty weak willed when it comes to depriving myself. So please HELP! This site looks like a lot of fun.

janniebgoode
Old 02-15-2005, 05:56 PM   #2  
Jme

Hello, I am right there with you on the new thing. I came across this site and thought it looked like fun and supportive. I am 29 years old and am looking to lose close to 60 pounds. I have two wonderful boys ages 5 and 11. I am married to my highschool boyfriend and he has been with me through "thick and thin". I am refering to my size. I was not over weight til the past 5 or 6 years. I am known to give up on diets and really hate telling my skinny friends my food issues. I am looking for someone to give and get advice, tips and just plain old support from. I know it is going to be hard work but as of yesterdays doctor's appointment I need to lose the weight for more than just my self esteem.
Old 02-15-2005, 07:56 PM   #3  
No Uno Mas?

Welcome jmepudge and jennybgoode.
I know you two will find all the support you need here. I wish you both the best on your weight loss. I belong to a great group called New Creations and the most current is #10. We have been going for 10 weeks. They are a great bunch of ladies. You are welcome to stop in and take a look around.
Take Care.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:55 AM   #4  
Debbie

Hi Jenny. I'm 51 years old and have been on almost every diet that you can think of! About 2 1/2 weeks ago I started on the South Beach diet. In the first two weeks, I lost 10 lbs. Pretty good huh ! I find that this way of eating is easy to follow and you can have a wide variety of food after the first two weeks. Well, I'm a newbie here and I just wanted to say Hi ! I need to lose a lot of weight so you'll probably see me around. Debbie
Closed Thread