Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 09:17 PM   #1  

Default Need Buddies!

Hi, My name is Debbie and I'm 52, married and I am needing to lose at least 50 lbs for starters.. I really need some help and I am hoping to find someone who would want to be my buddy.. If your interested please e-mail me as I don't come to the site very often..

Thanks.. Debbie

[email protected]
Old 09-13-2004, 11:30 PM   #2  

Hi Debbie. My name is Judy, and I'm just back from my Weight Watchers meeting after finding that I have not lost any weight since rejoining two weeks ago. I'm 55 years old and have been dieting on and off since I was a teenager. I need to exercise, but here I am in front a computer instead of moving!! Maybe we can motivate each other. Are you game?
Old 09-14-2004, 04:07 PM   #3  
RAR

HI! Debbie, and Judy, I am in the same boat as both of you I dont belong to ww but need to lose weight need to loose only 20 pounds but have been saying that for the past year and it is slowly creeping up need some one to kick me in the but when I need it to get me motivated so hope to hear from ya Rita
Old 09-16-2004, 06:03 PM   #4  

Hello, ladies. I am about to turn 52 next month and have lost 35 pounds (ooohh sooo slowly) over the past year. If I can be of any help with advice or tips for getting started, let me know!
Old 09-17-2004, 02:02 AM   #5  
JULIE DOWNUNDER

Hi guys I,m julie I,ve been a yoyo dieter for years I live in Peakhill a little country town in NSW Australia I am currently 86kg my goal is 70kg need help staying on track I tend to be a comfort eater I MOVED TO PEAKHILL 2 YEARS AGO 5HRS AWAY FROM MY FAMILY AND MISS THEM SO MUCH I don,t get to see them that often would like to join you and talk to anyone well i guess thats it for now bye julie
Old 09-17-2004, 01:51 PM   #6  
RAR

Hello Ladies! WelcomeSheria, Julie first of all congrats on the weight you have lost even if it took awhile I really need all the tips I can get as I am slowly gaining again I really do start out with postive thoughts just dont follow thru at first blamed working nights as the reason I am gaining as my eating habits are messed up but last night when I put that sweet in my mouth I realized that if I continue I will be up to 160 in no time so help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rita
Old 09-17-2004, 06:41 PM   #7  
JULIE DOWNUNDER

G,day Rita I tend to have a sweet tooth and it,s hard at times my hubby is a chocoholic a real diet sabatour but I find if I keep healthy snacks around like fruit for a sweet attack and rice chips for savoury cravings most of the time it helps but a slip is just a slip not a failure just try and refocus and begin again hay you know you can do it or you wouldn,t be here right it,s not the journey it,s the destination thats important Bye for now Blessed Be JULIE
Old 09-18-2004, 02:36 PM   #8  
RAR

HI! Julie hope you are having a great day Ohio is so been outside most of the day enjoying it did walk today so did do one postive thing I usually do keep fruit at home but usually I get the craving when I am not at home and there seems to be a candy machine or store calling me really going to get serious come monday as I know that I have to start so going to stay away from all those bad places that keep calling me if it comes **** or high waterjust got to do it and stick with it so wish me luck Rita
Old 09-18-2004, 07:13 PM   #9  
JULIE DOWNUNDER

Hi Rita I know the feeling my downfall are chips but haven,t weakened for last 2 weeks and am keeping up the workouts so fingers crossed to both of us and with good luck we,ll get there bye for now Blessed Be JULIE
Old 09-20-2004, 08:03 AM   #10  
RAR

HI Ladies hope that you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did Ohio was sat,sun so got out and enjoyed did do some walking with grandaughter in the park with our dogs went horse back riding with hubby cant believe that the leaves are startingto turn all ready then went for a long bike ride with hubby yesterday but this morning I am paying the price really stiff as I usually am but ooooooooo Julie I love pototo chips alsogot some pringles just one thoughdid not get any thing junkfor me so see how long I last what kind of work out are you doing? I have the walk tapes which occasionaly I do in the winter time no excuse justnot motivated well got to go clean then hopefully I will ride my stationary bike today so wish me luck Rita
Old 09-20-2004, 06:26 PM   #11  
JULIE DOWNUNDER

G,day everyone hope your all doing well I,m not doing to bad been on healthy eating plan for nearly 2 wks now but had a slip last night scoffed a pkt of chips felt guilty but not going to beat myself up about it just no carbs today Hi Rita I try to exercise everyday my hubby got me an indoor bike which i ride every day for 30 mins then I dance around for 20mins to Bon JOVI OR BARNSEY & I do a hand weight workout when I,m dancing around probabley look like an idiot but when noone else can see you who cares it feels good & and its fun I,ve got 5 grandsons & 2 granddaughters the boys are from 8yrs down to 3yrs last 2 are twins girls are 2 & 1yr olds even though I,m only 46 they still keep me feeling young well I,m off bye for now JULIE
Old 09-22-2004, 11:23 AM   #12  
RAR

HI! Ladies hope that you are having a great wednesday just woke up as I work nites at least it is still in Ohio Julie well I have 5 grandaughters and 2 grandsons from 15 to 5 but I am 56 sounds like you do have a program I have a stationary bike also do ride it at times but want to get it on a regular sechudle as it is a lot easier then walking at times for my knee just got to do it! so you go girl with your dancing!!!!!!!!!who cares as long as you are moving well have a great day !!!!!!!and stay away from those chips!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rita
Old 09-23-2004, 06:02 PM   #13  
JULIE DOWNUNDER

G,day Rita and everyone hope your all well I,m fine I can stay away from the chips Rita if hubby doesn,t bring them home I,ve told him if he brings them home again I,ts grounds for divorce just kidding well keep up the good work and any exercise is good bye for now JULIE
Old 09-24-2004, 02:19 PM   #14  
RAR

HI! Ladies hope that you are having a greatday! well :cheer on your tempation with potato chips hope that it continues and hubby is good and doesnt bring any aroud you so hopeing you have a great weekend remember be at least you are on your way me still fighting it from day to day it seems like I am more off the wagon then on Rita
Closed Thread