Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 05:16 PM   #1  
bikergirlsrule

Smile Beginner, haha!

Hey everyone!!! I am currently signed up through www.slimfast.com and an msn group! I got this link from there. Nobody has much to say there so I thought I would try this and see if I get any response My goal is to lose 40 lbs, if I can get through that another 20 lbs would be awesome! Is there anyone in or around Westlock or Morinville? It would be great to buddy up with someone. Let me know!!! Dana
Old 01-26-2004, 05:23 PM   #2  

welcome dana. i know what you mean about some of the other groups, but this site is different. plenty of support, advice, humor, friendship and so much more. all the time. glad to have you here. post often and check out all of the forums and threads. this site is awesome.
Old 01-26-2004, 05:39 PM   #3  

Height: 5'1"

Welcome Dana--

I agree with chequitagirl, this site is wonderful with all kinds of support and advice.

Browse around all the threads and you'll see all kinds of support for different kinds of weight loss programs. And there are many threads that have challenges and just places you can just talk about whatever is on your mind. Where ever you decide to go,, you will be welcomed with open arms. I currently post with the Jaded Ladies and you are more than welcomed to pop in and say "hello".

As chequitagirl said... post often...and don't be afraid to join a thread!! I hope you enjoy this site and decide this place is worth coming to. I know I do! Good luck to you on your weight loss journey.

Once again....

Welcome

Marti
Closed Thread