Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-01-2014, 06:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 83kg/71kg/65kg

Height: 1,76m

Default newbie here!

hello everyone, i'm suzanne, i'm half dutch, half french-canadian but i was raised in Portugal. I recently married a portuguese guy and we're moving to quebec next year.
i started my weight loss journey in may 2014 because in one week about 5 people told me i looked fat! well that did it!
so far i've lost about 12kg and i still have 6 more to go.
i'm on a not too strict, super healthy diet and i go to the gym almost every day for 1 hour a day.
wish me luck!
sedelman93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 75kg/ 68.1 / 55kg

Height: 5ft 1

Hi Suzanne,
Nice to meet you!
Congratulations on your recent wedding, how lovely! Sometimes people can be so straight forward with their comments but it can really give you a push. I had a similar thing when I returned to visit my family. Your doing a great job already! I noticed your weight goals are quite similar to mine!

Wishing you the very best of luck!
Ithfifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:21 AM   #3  

thanks Ithfifi!
i'm looking forward to proving to all those people that "fat" is not who i am!
they're gonna be so jealous of my figure! they'll wish they'd been better friends to me!
i'm not saying this because i can't take criticism. if it's genuine and with the intent of helping me, i'm very open to it, but some people at work were actually trying to make me feel awful about myself and they succeeded, saying my poor husband can't breathe when he's under me.. that person's gonna beg me to get on top of him, mark my words!

vengeance is good motivation, that's for sure! lol

Last edited by sedelman93; 10-01-2014 at 08:21 AM.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 75kg/ 68.1 / 55kg

Height: 5ft 1

I totally agree in taking power of mean comments and using them to fuel your work outs and give you ammunition not to want to give up. I can't believe your colleagues would say something that nasty, they don't sound like the nicest of people to make such a comment. I love how you've turned this around to your advantage. Keep your head up and don't let them get to you, you are right that you will prove them wrong I know who will be happier at the end of your weight loss journey
Ithfifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #5  

haha thank you! and yes my hubby is blissfully in love with my new bod! he can't get his hands off me! imagine how he'll be when i meet my goal! hehe <3<3<3