Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-19-2013, 10:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 176/173/130

Height: 5'2

Default Hi from Savannah GA

Hi everyone, my name is Stacy and I live in GA. I have two children and am a stay at home mom.

I have had a really tough time losing weight after my second child. He recently turned one and within the last year I have only lost 3 lbs. It's really frustrating because after my first child (5 years ago) I dropped all of the weight and was thinner than I was prior to having her within 6 months. I am the biggest I have ever been and I refuse to buy new clothing for this size because I am afraid if I do that I will not lose the weight. I need some advice and someone to push me to lose the weight. I like to exercise, but it can be hard finding the time to do it. I have tried many different diets and they will work for a month and then I am back to this same weight and in this same position. My husband had absolutely no support for me with losing the weight. He says I cannot do it, but I know I can. He is pretty overweight himself and I try to get him to diet with me, but he doesn't feel like he needs to. I think he may be in denial.

Im not a vegetarian but do not care for much meat. I love vegetables and fruits and pasta. Since I am a stay at home mother we only have one income coming in so buying healthy foods can sometimes be expensive and I am unable to do it.

I joined this forum hoping talking to others and giving and receiving support and encouragement will help me lose the weight. Any advice on how others are losing the weight would be wonderful.

I look forward to talking to you all about dieting and success stories.
StacyGA13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:14 PM   #2  

Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: See tracker!

Height: 5'4''

Default Welcome!

Hi Stacy!! Not gonna lie, I automatically love you...we're both at the same S/C/G weights lol. No kids for me just yet - hubby and I have only been married for a few months. It can be really hard living with someone who doesn't share your desire to lose weight. My family was like that for years until I finally moved away. I know it's tough, but you can do it!! Feel free to send me a message, and we can spur each other on to our goal. Best of luck to you!!
cdavidowsky37 is offline   Reply With Quote