Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-19-2013, 04:41 AM   #1  
Against all odds

S/C/G: 340/331/170

Height: 5'8"

Default Well, this is embarrassing...

Hello all!

I am a return user, I dropped off the face of the 3FC planet approximately 1 year ago. (6-12-12 to be exact) Since then, I have gained 30 lbs. and I am STILL NOWHERE NEAR GOAL. I am certainly not in the same headspace I was when I first lost the weight (Post- bad breakup) but I am hard up to finish what I started. (with y'alls help of course!)

Here's a few things about me:

I'm 24
Vegan
Derby Girl
Single
Bearess (It's essentially a girl that hangs out with lumber jack looking gay men called bears <3)
I'm a little bit of a socialite, so this is where help and ideas would be great!

Thanks!
darlingbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #2  
it's always something

Welcome back! It sounds like you had a tough year I'm glad to see that you are back and ready to start fresh. According to your stats you are still way down from where you originally started, so that's something to be proud of No matter where you are starting now, at least you are starting again. I get a sense of real determination from you, and I'm sure it will take you to your goal
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:54 AM   #3  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome back, darlingbrit! I went through something similar a couple years ago and got sidetracked. And I gained back nearly 30 lbs (I'm back down 10 lbs now). The important thing, I think, is that you didn't give up. You're here, and you're back to working on it. I stalled out for like over a year, but I didn't quit. Neither did you - if you don't quit, you're not doing too bad.

So you want some advice for the socialite aspect of your life? You said you're a vegan (no meat, eggs, cheese, meat, etc.?)? If you can be a vegan and be a socialite, losing weight and being social might not be so bad! Both require planning and restraint. (Kudos on being vegan, and for losing 60 lbs, btw!).

I'm not sure what you want advice on exactly, but maybe plan your food intake around what you'll be doing. Like, if you're going out one night, eat lighter (but bulkier) foods during the day (fruit, salads, veggies, light soups, etc.) so you can have heavier food and a drink or two when you go out.

A relative of mine lost quite a bit of weight eating anything she wanted, but just small amounts of it. That didn't work for me, but it worked like a charm for her.

Good luck! And congrats on being back!
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:19 AM   #4  
Against all odds

S/C/G: 340/331/170

Height: 5'8"

thanks ladies! it's been hard staying on track as of late but i figure the support from all you awesome ladies will help :]
darlingbrit is offline   Reply With Quote