Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 287/275/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello! Lost

Hello everyone! Heres my introduction! I am fat. I need to lose weight. Easy right? No I am also lazy! I give up and then I feel depressed because I have nothing to show for the work that I did do. I need to take care of my health now. Its time! Last summer I got the pleasure of sitting in Doctors offices and hospitals for a few months and then bedrest for even longer. I had a 60lb ovarian cyst. Yes you read that right 60 POUND. Yay cut open! -.- I was over 300lbs at that point. Now I am sitting at 277. I have gained weight since surgery and I can not take it any longer. TIme to stop being a lazy bum and move around and lose weight. In the course of surgery they removed one of my ovarys. I am 25 years old. My fiance and I do not have any children yet and I want to make sure my weight does not prevent us from having any. I want to be healthy I want to run around and have fun and I want to eventually have babies and actually have the energy to take care of them. I dont want heart problems, diabetis, breathing problems, or to just assume I am so fat again when there is actually a giant cyst growing in me. I guess I just used this thread to vent to myself in a way.

I would love support and to actually make this happen. But I am lost and have no clue were to start. No matter what I will start now! P.S. this carrot is hillarious to me.
pixie3208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #2  
13 pds in 7 days!

S/C/G: 228/215/145

Height: 5'5" WOE Atkins

Hello! Nice to meet you. It sounds like you have all the right motivation for getting on track. That is the most important step! :c arrot:
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #3  

Loving all the dancing carrots which is funny cause I dont really like to eat carrots that much haha
Old 06-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #4  

Welcome Pixie. The good thing about being "lazy" as you called it, losing weight is mostly about diet and not so much exercise!

That size of your cyst is mind-blowing, best wishes for good health going forward. Losing weight is the best thing you can do for yourself, esp. since you are so young.
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #5  

Thanks Elvislover324! Your weight loss is amazing btw. Yeah is quite a bit eh I have photos of the way my body looked. I looked like I was pregnant with waaaayy more then one baby. One of the doctors said I have the equivilant of 6 babies in my belly! I went into surgery thinking I had a 30lb cyst and that they were gonna take both ovaries. Ended up being 60lbs and they left an ovary because it was not crushed to nothingness like the other one. I recently have had some problems with my periods again. I go on the 16th to get results from some blood work and sonogram. I have a giant feeling they are going to say its not a cyst YAY but my weight BOO. So its time to work! My fiance and I waited to have kids because we want to be finacially stable before hand, and I wanted to be at a healthy weight before hand so there are less risks. Plus I want to BREATH and RUN! haha